Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi (41204 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by steveDpro: 12:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by ddeola: 3:21am On Apr 20, 2018
BBN is not a platform to get instructions
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by ybalogs(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2018
anuoluwapo884:
Fact but wait oo is that truly pasuma speaking
Video of him saying all these or I don't believe he wrote this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 02, 2018
Lhimeet:
I'm 100% sure this is not Oganla handwriting grin
hey lhimeet. What's up, I know you from the sports betting thread but I couldn't quote you there because I just registered. Can you give me your number, I want to discuss a business proposal with you, if you dont mind.please space out your digits so you won't be banned. Thank you,man. I await your reply.
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 02, 2018
Intermilanfan:
hey lhimeet. What's up, I know you from the sports betting thread but I couldn't quote you there because I just registered. Can you give me your number, I want to discuss a business proposal with you, if you dont mind.please space out your digits so you won't be banned. Thank you,man. I await your reply.
lhimeet please don't ignore
Re: BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi by Lhimeet(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2018
Intermilanfan:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother / Wizkid Rakes In N72 Million From Spotify [PICS] / Beyonce's Album: Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Others For Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.