Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Celebrating The Tagwayes: The Quintessence Of Laissez-faire Leaders - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrating The Tagwayes: The Quintessence Of Laissez-faire Leaders (395 Views)

Photos: In Few Hours The World Will Be Celebrating The Phenomenal Nneka Beatrice / Yemi Alade Slams Buhari: "Why Are Our Leaders So Heartless?" / Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating The Tagwayes: The Quintessence Of Laissez-faire Leaders by PediakAuthor: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
I have been waiting for your well-wishers and commentators to drop the anchor at the bay of the calm sea, for me to have a gap to wish you and your celeb brother happy birthday in a special way.

As you may know, your Excellency, some words can be left unuttered, while certain things can be left undone, but I count it a must to write this compendium of your commendable exploits.

In the words of Fidel Castrol - “A true man does not seek the path where advantage lies, but rather where duty lies and this is the only practical man, whose dream today will be law of tomorrow…”

To start with, I need to point out that, your dream of “One Nigeria” is such a commendable gesture for a visionary youth of Nigeria. In addition, you guys are well-known for affecting the lives of common man through your Tagwaye Foundation.

A gesture worthy of emulation by other Nigerian dignitaries.
I have also heard your brother talk to the general public on several occasions via different platforms; I need to commend his ability to carry his audience along, accompanied with his quest for a great nation.

What about your exceptional display of liberalism in the Labour Room mansion, where you passionately supported the victims of the Benue Flood incidence?

Shall we start counting of your direct and indirect supportive steps to the Nigerian citizens?

Indeed, you are one of the proof that; “a true man is known where duty lies”.

Permit me to make mention a little about your social and relational life.

You never ceased to amaze me on a daily basis with your extraordinary fascinating characters.

To the best of my understanding, Prince UC Ingawa is the first Nigerian model to walk through the resurrection clothing fashion show/runway with hand-crossed at the backside in his Presidential Agbada.

And I afterwards asked him: “why did you have to walk like an old man during a fashion/runway” ?.

He replied: “you need to respect the cloth and walk like a President and not as boy, and besides, I need to respect the Nigerian culture since I am putting on a traditional outfit”.
What an astute and an eloquent response by the Trailblazer of the Nigeria First Movement! (I inwardly concluded).

Hmmmm! I won’t be surprised if you organize a cultural fashion show/runway in the nearest future, in an attempt to restore the degrading cultural value system in Nigeria.

I also need to also talk about your exceptional ability to slowly and maturely fit the pieces of puzzle in place while handling any issue. Without any iota of doubt, you are naturally endowed with the leadership qualities to take Nigeria to the greener pasture.

We have jointly executed many national assignments together, and without any intent of exaggeration, I must confess that you are such a man with a diversified/knowledge-based personality - a solution provider.

Shall I start talking about your natural power of speech, coupled with your presidential ability to carry your subjects along during presentations? The type of the vocal charisma you displayed while delivering the speech on “Crisis Management Module for Nigeria”.

In the other way around, atimes, we do have heated debates at a dilemma of getting some tasks done. Sometimes we disagree, but we have always had a diplomatic consensus to have the best content. I hope I won’t be too quick to rightly conclude that you are a focused personality and a diplomatic Transformationist. Indeed, everywhere is never a road for a man who knows where he is going. Vision, Diplomacy and Focus! The qualities and ingredients needed in the inner content of the future leaders of Nigeria! I need to say; “keep it up’.

Come to think of this! Ingawa is charismatically a Jovial-man, though seldom with mood-swinging moments to ruminate on how to get a better Nigeria. Your innovational jokes while in a round-table interactions with Joy and Chinedu is just too mind-blowing for me. And sometime, I always conclude that, you are jovially endowed with the comic traits of your celeb brother.
Professionally, he is an advocate of the deprived ones, a potential futuristic god-father of the Nigeria political empire! These are the qualities of Prince UC Ingawa.

Most importantly, I need to make mention of your exceptional quality of the Spirit of Sportsmanship, as an experimental model, I can rightly concluded that someone like you is never too desperate to get in the position of leadership. The likes of character you have displayed in the Labour Room Executive Council Governance. You have a strong believe that nature will always take its cause.

Keep all these up! These are the qualities needed in the future leaders of Nigeria. We are counting on you Sir.

At a point, I need to make mention of the special type of cooperation I enjoyed in working with you as a fellow comrade to get some national assignments done. You are a man devoted not to mere fictions, but to facts. Infact, at a particular point, Bar. Shamshudeen of Kebbi, haven seen the level of unity, cohesion and synchronization between us while handling tasks, he seldom tagged me as: “The governor that is a P.A. to another Governor”. That doesn’t change anything though! That is the aftermath of unity of purpose, irrespective of ethnical discrepancy or difference in opinionated ideology.

Putting all these things together, you are already living by example. I strongly believe that your vision of “One Nigeria” is achievable and I am willing to join you in this quest. All along, I have seen your virtues and skills grow together with your passion for actualizing the goal.

To conclude, a birthday is just a trip of 365 days round the sun; enjoy the journey in God’s love, joy, favour, mercy and blessings. God’s grace will see you through the race of life this year and many more to come. Once again, Happy Birthday to you and Your Twin Brother – MC Tagwaye.

Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon,
Ekiti State.

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj attends winners chapel,dedicates His MTV Award To Bishop Oyedepo(video) / Bbnaija 2018: Singer, Small Doctor Reacts To Cee-c’s Insults On Tobi / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? Have U Heard #FORYOU By Soulprinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.