Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards (14839 Views)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards / My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by TribesNG: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Management of the late Priscilla Opoku-Kwarteng, popularly known as Ebony Reigns, is planning to visit the grave of the late musician who won three awards posthumously at the just-ended VGMAs 2018.
The late dancehall artiste won the ultimate award for the VGMAs — artiste of the year 2018 on Saturday, April 14.
Other awards were Afro-pop song of the year with her hit track, ‘Sponsor’ and album of the year, ‘Bonyfied’. The songwriter of the year went to Bullet, her manager, for the ‘Maame Hw?’ song. Bullet wrote 95 percent of Ebony’s songs in the ‘Bonyfied’ album, the manager claimed.
In an interview with Onua FM, the late Ebony Reigns’ assistant manager, Allen Kofi Anti, said, “We shall go to the grave side…We shall plan and let the public know when we are going”.
He disclosed that the team was saddened and teared up on stage when they went for the awards on her behalf, pointing out that “we had planned for her performance on the VGMA.”
Kofi Anti added, “Ebony knew she had worked for the awards so she will be happy anywhere she is now.”
Asked where the awards are, he said “The awards are going to the family. We have given them to the father. The father is sad and happy because he knew Ebony worked hard towards them.”

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/ebonys-management-visit-grave-with-awards/

Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by chigutz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
D spirit will receive it grin

4 Likes

Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Humans!

Mostly will appreciate you after you dead!

"They pretending like my friend. But they wanna see the end,see the end." -Da Grin

5 Likes

Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by philtex(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by phranklyn92(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided

These people should leave this girl alone nah abi nah wetin sef.
P.S: I love that her song 'Hustle'

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by 50shot(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
so you mean buhari called us lazy na now e pain me well well.....

3 Likes

Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by temitopepeter: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
dotman i hail o
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by mamaa88(f): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chaii keep on resting
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Billionboi: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
ignorance
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by jaymejate: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
I Hear Say Dagrin Popular When He Died Pas When He Was Alive. Michael Jacksons Death Made More Cash Than When He Was Alive. This One Too, The Award She No Get When She De Alive, They Give Am 4 Grave.

Haa! God, I Shall Nt Die. My Glory Wil Nt Shine In The Grave O. I Wil Shine While I'm Alive. Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Timiblanko(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
She died before her glory radiate too bad.
RIP to her
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by OBJlive: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
mixed feeling�
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by straighttalk(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Vanity
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Sirpaul(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Africans!!!...

In Trumpet's voice.... S******
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Wakago: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
" you are a legend after you are dead" ~Dusk to down (hangman's daughter)
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Loving1: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
cool
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Loving1: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Mikora: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
She's dead and gone, awards mean nothing to her now
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by talk2percy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Guy man grin
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
whatever she did to get the fame..., Its others who would be reaping the benefits now

What a world undecided

#AcceptChrist#

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
I can't even deny kiss she was pretty
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by anjieross(f): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
dancehall queen
ohemaa
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by nabegibeg: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
let the dead rest in peace, una no go gri
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Cyriloha(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Guy shot up with your stingy comment
1,so many guys and girls nowadays can do anything to become so popular
2,you ain't the owner of your life death can come at anytime
3,you can prevent death
4when it come you fellow am
5, judgement follows
6,you will see your results
Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by Deltatoto: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards by steveDpro: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Announces New Album "God's Time Is The Best" / Burnaboy Confirms He is a Member Of 'AYE' Secret Cult with his attire (photo) / Angel Versus Esther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.