Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Exhortation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exhortation (251 Views)

His Word Is Everything - Exhortation / Prop. Abiara giving a word of exhortation at The Service in honour of T Joshua / Exhortation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exhortation by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
EXHORTATION

Thursday, 19th 2018

You Cannot Have a Heart for God and not Have Time for Him

Yesterday we considered Nehemiah who became a governor from a cupbearer by serving God and the interest of His Kingdom.

That turn around you desire can only be found when you spend time serving God and the interest of his Kingdom.

Remember that our time as individuals will pass but the record of how we spent it will remain forever.

From all the testimonies we have heard this week, we saw how all these people sought after God FIRST, then they got their desires afterwards.

Today we are talking about David who sought God with all of his heart and time.

Psalms 34:1 I will bless the LORD at ALL TIMES: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Even when he erred God forgave him. Why? Because God saw that his heart was always ready for service.

David wrote the book of Psalms; he always had a song in his heart for God, and time.

Psalms 55:17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

David was doggedly committed to God and as a result, his Kingdom was exalted by God. Do you know David never lost a battle?

David created time to serve God. Even as a king he praised God to the extent that his wife got offended, and she incurred a curse for this.

You must have time for God to make the most of your life.

Ephesians 6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth,

the same shall he receive of the Lord...

God never uses men, but he rewards committed servants.

Keep praying for the advancement of His Kingdom and He will keep granting you mysteries that will turn you into a high flyer.

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit,

and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me,

that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel.

One cannot have time for God without making marks on earth.

David made indelible marks on earth. The Messiah is linked to his lineage. Hallelujah

David's heart was always panting after God, and this made a way for him.

Your heart will make a way for you in Jesus name.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Restoration And Faith / SEED OF DESTINY BY DR PAUL ENENCHE / Are You On Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.