Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Lesbians? Two Nigerian Ladies Profess Their Love For Each Other, Says They Are I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbians? Two Nigerian Ladies Profess Their Love For Each Other, Says They Are I (686 Views)

English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians? Two Nigerian Ladies Profess Their Love For Each Other, Says They Are I by citynews: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Two Nigerian Ladies, possibly “lesbians” are showing off PDA on Facebook, telling the whole world of their new love relationship, and how they are both in love and also they want to take the relationship to the next level.

It all started when a Lady with the Facebook ID, Yesmina Akinmida showed off another Lady, Offishial Stephanie Ken, she’s in a relationship with.

The latter replied of course reminding her lover of how well she loves her.

See the screenshots of what went down below:

Re: Lesbians? Two Nigerian Ladies Profess Their Love For Each Other, Says They Are I by SUPERPACK: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
stupid ugly fermented pussy owners.
Re: Lesbians? Two Nigerian Ladies Profess Their Love For Each Other, Says They Are I by Nickijoy(f): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

. / This Guy Is A Scammer. Don't Do Business With Him / Owner Of Signatures Salon Arrested For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.