Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina (20176 Views)

Kogi Is Proud Of 5 Nysc Members / Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / How I Delivered 5 Nysc Community Development Service Projects In 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by chloride6: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lazy youths
grin
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Ayotemide(f): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
"They refused to go to school, have sat at home expecting everything free from their oil rich state and are now kidnap victims of The Nysc for graduates"

Wondaful!
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by OKUCHI11(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
... E good for dem.
Some of dis corpers like dey show diaselves. Anywhere dem dey go, dem go wear cap and bracelet.
where is the Love for Humanity

1 Like

Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by GOFRONT(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lazy youth........Na only lazy youth I talk oo....If u add Corper na u know oo
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oh My GOD, let me call my cousin..
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by NairaMaster1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Katsina? You mean Buhari boys have taken over kidnapping? Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by steveDpro: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nawa

1 Like

Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by NigelCundy: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Arondizuogu:
Oh My GOD, let me call my cousin..
Hope your cousin is safe?
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by kennisman(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
... E good for dem.
Some of dis corpers like dey show diaselves. Anywhere dem dey go, dem go wear cap and bracelet.
Dun u ve conscious, I'm sure u ve a dead conscious.

1 Like

Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Hadone(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
I doubt the story

1 Like

Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by godofuck231: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
NigelCundy:
Five youth corpers were abducted yesterday alongside other travelers who were going to Lagos from Katsina yesterday, 18th April 2017. The 18- sitter bus in which they were traveling was said to have been hijacked by the gun men who have since contacted the parents of one of the corps' member to demand a 50 million naira ransom. The police and NYSC officials have been alerted since yesterday but there have been no further information concerning the abduction.
Please say a word of prayer for their safe release.
Source: A youth corper in Katsina state.
I can't hear you, am busy in London, my new office is much more important, yes I am the mayor of London l.
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
katsina is where d president hails from. same state whr ds 5 corpers were kidnapped. NYSC should be scrapped abeg. it does not make any sense anymore
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by sirusX(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmm....this is not how they used to do when I served in Katsina

Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
NigelCundy:

Hope your cousin is safe?

He's not picking ooo. Will try some hours later!!!
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by khalazi: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
NigelCundy:
Five youth corpers were abducted yesterday alongside other travelers who were going to Lagos from Katsina yesterday, 18th April 2017. The 18- sitter bus in which they were traveling was said to have been hijacked by the gun men who have since contacted the .......

1 Like

Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by smart6(m): 3:05am On Apr 20, 2018
NigelCundy:
Five youth corpers were abducted yesterday alongside other travelers who were going to Lagos from Katsina yesterday, 18th April 2017. The 18- sitter bus in which they were traveling was said to have been hijacked by the gun men who have since contacted the parents of one of the corps' member to demand a 50 million naira ransom. The police and NYSC officials have been alerted since yesterday but there have been no further information concerning the abduction.

You're an agent of darkness! What do U gain by posting this kind of message to the public? You date is 2017, to think that U have thrown many into undue panic over Ur post. You're one of the lazy youths the president talked about.
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by desmond2pk: 4:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy fulani youths kidnapped lazy southern corpers
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by farouk500(m): 5:04am On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=FrenchWay post=66862136]...
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by malware: 6:04am On Apr 20, 2018
NigelCundy:

In which axis did the abduction took place, it is the most vital information as regards rescue.
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Sheyman95(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2018
Tolzeal:
I honestly don’t know why people derive joy in serving the useless country. They’d say “Serving FatherLand “ . To hell with that Father that doesn’t care for his kids.

It’s a fu*ked up country with Fu*ked up leaders Fu*king the young generations up.

Infact, I’m vexing

The country is in total disarray.
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by malware: 6:11am On Apr 20, 2018
SmartPolician:
Northern Nigeria is proving to be the most dangerous place to live every day

That's wrong u know, kidnapping just started in some parts of the North not long ago and it will go, unlike the South that it is a regionwide crime. Not only that, we see corpses of unidentified people being dumped on the streets in the South everyday. That's in addition to the daily arrest of ritualists and recovery of human skulls.

The daily violent clashes between rival cult groups is never to be forgotten, even as Evans still remains the richest and deadly kidnapper of all times.
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by adetes: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2018
In d president state daura may b, No Good news this days
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by heffem(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2018
These people up North are not just it....their behaviours, their reasoning and all of it.... I wonder why we cant just go our separate ways,if that alone would bring peace and rest of mind....oh, I guess its because of the oil or something
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by NigelCundy: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2018
NigelCundy:
Five youth corpers were abducted yesterday alongside other travelers who were going to Lagos from Katsina yesterday, 18th April 2018. The 18- sitter bus in which they were traveling was said to have been hijacked by the gun men who have since contacted the parents of one of the corps' member to demand a 50 million naira ransom. The police and NYSC officials have been alerted since yesterday but there have been no further information concerning the abduction.
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by NigelCundy: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2018
smart6:

You're an agent of darkness! What do U gain by posting this kind of message to the public? You date is 2017, to think that U have thrown many into undue panic over Ur post. You're one of the lazy youths the president talked about.
The date was a mistake bro. It's not fake news!!!
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by NigelCundy: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Hadone:
I doubt the story
You can put a call through to the NYSC state coordinator in Katsina state. There's no good in posting such a story if it's not true
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by fantastic1: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2018
NigelCundy:
What's up with the date? Did this happen last year or this year?
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Skinnienigga(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2018
FrenchWay:
E good for dem.

Some of dis corpers like dey show diaselves.
Anywhere dem dey go, dem go wear cap and bracelet.

Try dey use brain talk sometimes ehn?

Ewu gambia.

Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by NigelCundy: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
fantastic1:
What's up with the date? Did this happen last year or this year?
The date was an error, it happened on Wednesday
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by Hadone(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
NigelCundy:

You can put a call through to the NYSC state coordinator in Katsina state. There's no good in posting such a story if it's not true
I'm in Katsina State as I'm typing this reply and I can CONFIRM to you that the story false. I work with a university here in Katsina and my immediate neighbor work with NYSC. It's a FAT lie
Re: 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina by NigelCundy: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Hadone:

I'm in Katsina State as I'm typing this reply and I can CONFIRM to you that the story false. I work with a university here in Katsina and my immediate neighbor work with NYSC. It's a FAT lie
I do not know you or your neighbour that you claim works with NYSC but when you're less busy you can take a trip to Kaita local government, DANKAMA is d name of d town under d local government, so you can say the same thing you just typed up there. You and your neighbour should know how to properly ask questions and investigate before calling something a lie. Have a good life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread / Nysc Reschedules Date For Batch C Online Registration / NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.