Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner (50306 Views)

Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by BoneBlogger(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari and Wife Aisha were pictured departing for the lavish inner hosted by Queen Elizabeth II for Heads of Government and their spouses at the Buckingham palace London on 19th April 2018...

The Queen hosted a dinner for Commonwealth leaders and their spouses tonight in the Buckingham Palace Picture Gallery.

Her Majesty hosted a three-course meal for Commonwealth leaders and their spouses in the Buckingham Palace Picture Gallery, which is said to be the first time she has ever held such an event in that space, although other members of the royal family have.

The lavish dinner is ahead of anointing the Queen's successor on Friday, as she told foreign dignitaries earlier today of her 'sincere wish' that they pick Prince Charles to take over as leader of the Commonwealth.

There were plenty of colourful outfits, with many guests arriving in traditional dress for the dinner in the Palace's picture gallery.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/president-buhari-and-wife-aisha-hosted-to-lavish-dinner-by-the-queen-photos.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Generalkaycee(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
BUHARI wished to say something very sensible, but knew not how.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by heendrix(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Generalkaycee:
BUHARI wished to say something very sensible, but knew not how.

i really thought as much.....dang mehn his statement about Nigerian youth is all over fox

i guess he says more better things when he reads directly from the book than talking innovatively

nothing upstairs so sad

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by decatalyst(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
See how they are using ordinary food to lure him to accept same sex marriage. undecided

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by naijapage(f): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
cool cool
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Kelklein(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am still waiting for Lai Mohammed's version of the lazy youths saga..

I hope he doesn't come out tomorrow to tell us that the president only meant the Nigerian youths are not as productive as they used to be those days.

grin

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Some people will have nightmare today grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by QuickStandard: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmm

I registered for Voters card in Benin.
Please, can someone help with any useful info that can help me collect the PVC in Lagos? Without having to travel down to Benin.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by iambabaG: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
They are dining to a job well done in carrying out the plan of backwardness they’ve always had for us.
PS: See the way bubu is looking at the mace.. mans wan carry am come NA

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Aieboocaar(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
FishLegs:

My brother e be like you just start work new?? Cos your own "zombiesm' na tear-rubber!

We only know of sarrki, omenka, madridguy and Ngeneukwuenu!!! The rest no matter

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by paparazzi1987(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lazy President in lazy country ruling lazy people grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by baxmaich(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
wich one is de dinner,with no mede mede?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
another kinda colonisation

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by inoki247: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
lafish while stock last... Very soon you join the league of retiree.... using my lazy data... i guess Glo network is one of the lazy Youth buhari is talking about....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by CSTR1003: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
FishLegs:
That was a dinner for all the Commonwealth leaders. Nothing special.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please Mr President, be reminded that we are waiting for the first batch of the lazy youth's list to be released by Mr lie Mohammed...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hosting this kind of man to a lavish dinner. I'm short of words like dwarfs short in height

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Aisha prefer going close to the wall than jubrin from sudan

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by dajavula(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
na wa oooo
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Hotzone(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Aisha is not happy to be hanging with that illiterate president

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by datola: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
PMB's dream come true

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Captain8(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Obub! buhari long oh
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by tballeyy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lavish in dld
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
E
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by CSTR1003: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by fleksy: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Queen please serve Buhari fura de nunu

6 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Lordave: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Where is the Lavish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by pope777(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
DECEPTIVE HEADLINE!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok. That's good.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by karlriz(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Somebody should please close his mouth this time before he accuse us of being a FFO (For Food Only). angry

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dear Mr President, Nigerian youths deserve some accolades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.