Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo (26651 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by praizblog: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria Star Rapper CdQ reacts to the president speech about Lady Nigerian youth with new adorable photos.

Read what he wrote below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/cdq-reacts-to-lazy-nigerian-youth-comment-with-adorable-photo/

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by praizblog: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Lol....see some comments below

See more adorable photos of Cdq rocking denim here http://www.praizenews.com/cdq-reacts-to-lazy-nigerian-youth-comment-with-adorable-photo/

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by decatalyst(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2018
Yo!

Don't I deserve some accolades for still being a Nigerian after all these hardships and imbecilic leaderships!

cool

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by izzou(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2018
angry

Decatalyst, if you deserve some accolades for being a Nigerian, what of people like buhariguy, Madridguy, Yarimo that still support the dullard? Wetin them deserve? grin

Meanwhile, is this not the same CDQ that sang Say Baba

Won kpe eeeeee angry

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2018
undecided

The youth should challenge the President of Ng to give them jobs.. And u will see how these new generation will prosper in their little ways.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari is a fool
Buhari is a bastard
Buhari is a sadist
Infact buhari is a definition of all bad and negative things...

above all buhari is a TERRORIST.

I know Nigerian youths dominate this forum
Please you guys should make my dream come true by voting out this beast called buhari, but most of you know him as DULLARD.

Get you PVC now.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by IamD18: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Everyone jux de react. grin

Speedy Darlington and Bobrisky go soon react cheesy

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by ClintonEmex: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2018
This statement has pained many, but Buhari is right to a reasonable extent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Loving1: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Loving1: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2018
We are strong & we know it!
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by idris4eva(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2018
How can someone even be lazy in this buhari harsh economy

13 Likes

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by PapaBaby: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Another attempt to revive his dying career! grin grin grin
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by oyetunder(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Rise and prove him wrong by your actions please. Even Yahoo boys...gigolos...traffickers under Benin Oba's curse will now be the loudest when it comes to defending naija youth against Buhari's comment.
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2018
ClintonEmex:

You said it all!

Truth hurts!
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by rickyrex(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Lol I wish this statement will trend till next year's election. Chaai the so called youth that were used as political thugs to gain power are now lazy. Ntooo chebi nah Una vote am. The next bomb will drop soon allow him to come back

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by SoSlimOlak(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Bubu will be like someone can not play with youth again... grin

2 Likes

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by natruebdiz: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2018
buhari, we Nigerians are hard hustlers. we don't depend on your oil nor ur useless leadership!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Hier(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2018
NYP WRITERS

"Saying Nigerian Youth are Lazy by the President is Shameful"

One is said to be lazy, if he/she is unwilling to do work, make an effort, or use energy.

This cannot be said of the Nigerian youth who strive daily to make ends meet in the face of unemployment, underemployment, hardships, and so on.

There are very few jobs available in a country of more than 40m youth. Thousands of youth are seen applying to fill job vacancies of just 10 positions.
Thousands of youth have lost their jobs in the last 3 years under this dispensation.

Nigerian youth are inclined to work, they make effort by getting education/vocational training, they can not be termed "lazy".

Before somebody calls the Nigerian youth lazy, they should first provide adequate jobs, business opportunities, skill acquisition programs, among others.
If and only when these opportunities are available and the youth refuse to make good use, can they be tagged "lazy".

As a hardworking Nigerian youth, I feel slighted by the President's statement and join other Nigerian youth to say, "we are not lazy".

Yucee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Umartins1(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2018
ClintonEmex:

You get brain tumor o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by kifeyous(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2018
sheybi na you cause am..,.when you will be shouting sai baba upandan

1 Like

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by OgahBohz: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Euouae:

You said it all!

Truth hurts!

to an extent, yes considering the level of at which our youths want quick money . ..lack of commitment and all..

...HELLO , THE PRESIDENT OF A NATION, AS DIFFICULT AND DIVERS AS NIGERIA, DONT GO TO AN INTERNATIONAL GATHERING WHERE NIGERIANS ARE ALREADY FACING A HIGH LEVEL OF DISCRIMINATION , AND THEN YOU JUST BLAST THEM OUT LIKE THAT. ITS NOT DONE! .. WHAT CHANCE IS HE GIVING THE YOUTHS IN DIASPORA ?

AND FOR GOD SAKE OVER 80% OF THE YOUTHS ARE VERY HARDWORKING, FACT,! YOU CANT COMPARE THE FEW NUMBER OF YAHOO BUYS, TO THE REAL YOUTHS ON THE STREETS MHEN, COME TO LAGOS, PH, KANO, IBADAN, ETC AND SEE YOUTHS DOING THINGS ..

AT LEAST NOT ON INTERNATIONAL LEVEL FOR GOD SAKE
FROM A WHOLE PRESIDENT O!

9 Likes

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2018
You have never experienced 2 days of uninterrupted power supply since you were born, yet you want to blame yourself for the problem of Nigeria, Your comment reminds me of rape victims that continuously blame themselves instead of their rapist. This is Nigeria, even gee boys don't sleep at night, if we were all lazy, we would be begging by the road side.

ClintonEmex:

4 Likes

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by omega2128(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2018
he is
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2018
Mr President,
I'm a Nigeria youth
I'm a web developer, a businessman and a writer.
I have 1200 active upcoming writer on my website (www.writerspay.com) and they are all on my payroll. I pay them as at when due and they like me.
I AM NOT LAZY AND I'M NOT AN ILLITERATE.

4 Likes

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by nonix22(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2018
why u post this kind video this morning?? e don dey sweet me nah, and i dey office o
Loving1:
Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQED4Q4fXpM
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by bossrillboss: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Umartins1:

You get brain tumor o
...Walahi.very big brain tumor.children dat dia parent r still feeding nd buying data for will cum here nd b jamming rubbish from dia mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by BenzEne1(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
You have never experienced 2 days of uninterrupted power supply since you were born, yet you want to blame yourself for the problem of Nigeria, Your comment reminds me of rape victims that continuously blame themselves instead of their rapist. This is Nigeria, even gee boys don't sleep at night, if we were all lazy, we would be begging by the road side.

So endorsing cyber crime is becoming to you? Yahoo boys are criminals. That's not the kind of work or uprightness buhari was trying to encourage. Whether you dont sleep all day. It is part of laziness to choose the act of devicing means to defraud people instead of trying something legal.

And Buhari isn't responsible for all of Nigeria's problems. The problem of power for one was orchestrated by Obj when he swindled monies for the power sector for himself and his cronies. GEJ put the nail on the coffin with the privatisation.

Buhari might have his shortcomings but the problem didn't start with him.

And for christsakes how many impoverished countries have youths who sell of their small businesses to be trafficked into slavery all in the name of quick money. Most of the youths are lazy and morally bereft.
Re: Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo by Dollabiz: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2018
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum / Toolz & Boyfriend, Tunde Vacationing In Punta Cana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.