Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? (17473 Views)

Every Animal Meat Is Not Beef! See All Their Names / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / The Worst Food You've Eaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by zelaws: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2008
when i was in school i stayed with an uncle whose hobby is gaming so i have eatting many animal meats which include
toad, bat, aligator, snake, monkey, pocupine, tortise, wild cat, the list is endless
some tastes nice wild some are not
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Templa(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
A-40:

How does one eat Soldier ants? grin

by swallowing and regugitating
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by beebop(f): 1:22am On Aug 15, 2008
baby octopus stew.

i couldn't finish it. Every baby octopus I ate, I just imagined chewing its brains, it was quite good otherwise. kind of like goat meat

oh and frog legs. , not too remarkable
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by zarazara: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2008
I had snake once. My cousin made it and said it was chicken. It was only after I had eaten it and even digested it that the 'rat' confessed it was a snake! I was disgusted.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by showbobo(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2008
dog
pig(pork)
lizzard
cat
monkey
snake
vulture
cattle egret
ape
ants(from sugar,sugery stuffs)
and i unknowingly ate, ehm cockroach once(Gosh i was disgusted)

infact my list is endless
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by showbobo(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2008
vulture
catte egret
dog
pig(pork)
cat
crocodile
cockroach(mistakingly)
ants(sugar,sugery stuffs.i'm sure everybody has ingested thatgrin grin)
snake
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by crack007(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2008
snake, monkey, dog etc
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by grandjedi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2008
Brash!:

rhinoceros and dinosaurs!

Ok. No wonder you have all those marks from your duel with that T. rex.
is it true that the rhino punctured one of your balls before it succumbed?  wink jokin. .  cheesy
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by MrCrackles(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2008
grand jedi:

Ok. No wonder you have all those marks from your duel with that T. rex.
is it true that the rhino punctured one of your balls before it succumbed? wink jokin. . cheesy

grin
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by ernal(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
once had a guinea pig roasted meat with palm wine at iba bebekuebe tongue tongue tongue
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by princeonx: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2008
@Savanaha: I never knew penguins are also BIRDS don't even think of asking me what they are

Ostrich? I think they're capable of flying! you know what? who cares!
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by hilli666(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2008
Pussy and Ass
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by macgozy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2008
I once ate Idiot, was really nice and guess what?? I downloaded it with garrium sulphide (cassava flakes/garri) and believe me it was something out of this world.

I recommend also try it
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by donnie(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2008
Crocodile, Elephant, Monkey, bush rat, pigeon, dog.
That's what u get when u hv a 1st class animal science degree holder as a dad. undecided

As far as he ws concerned, everything's edible as long as it aint poisonous. He also wsnt dat much of a practicing Xtian. Hwever, I tried d last on d list out of curiousity as i hd some friends then who talked about hw gud it ws to have it with a bottle of palm wine n unripe plantain. cool

I heard about a Ghanaian in England who's nighbour gave him a cat as a present (dont remember if it ws 4 his bday) but later called the police after he ate the cat that was given to him.
I hrd cats r a delicacy there dont knw hw true.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by cutey23: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
calamari, its some tentacles of a sea urchin or maybe octopus, but i ate it at a seafood restaurant and it was goooooooooooooooood :-)
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2008
I've eaten:

Rattlesnake - looked like fish, tasted very gamey. Very nice it was too.
Tortoise - was nice, can't remember what it tasted like though.
Alligator - very tender meat, tasted like lobster / crab, loved it.
Monkey - tasted like venison, liked it.
Frog (saddles) - tasted like chicken, just the back legs.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by tammyswits(f): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2008
Ate ostrich meat, and no it does not taste like chicken, but its yummy
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by slyk2(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2008
I love bush meat, expecially if well grilled!
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by OpeLovely(f): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ grandjedi

You're not serious at all! The civet creature you ate that was smelly is your wife's privates, wink
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by adebayoor: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
has anyone tasted the one with many legs?
OCTOPUS!
sweeter than snake bajebaje
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by grandjedi(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2008
OpeLovely:

@ grandjedi

You're not serious at all! The civet creature you ate that was smelly is your wife's privates, wink

I've got 3 wives (Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba), so which one of them r u referring to?
I think it shld be the Yoruba one. . . she's quite lovely and her name is Opeoluwa cheesy wink.
However, I can guarantee that since then she's been like a rose down under. I think u'll bear me witness, abi? grin
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by UNLEASHED(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2008
Lizard and frog, oh! i ate fried vulture head today.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by alexmakaay(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2008
i've eaten human flesh grin grin sounds nasty?try it out and you will stop eating bush meat
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by walaty(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2008
wow. lotsa crazy things you all have tasted here. i can say the closest thing to crazy i have eaten is a cobra (snake). it was caught by a crazy boy back in my secondary days in ondo state. it catually tasted like chicken. i havent eaten any other cobra or snakes ever since then. also a cousin and some friends killed a dog and cooked it once. i joined them in eating it and was ill for about 3 days afterwards. never ate dog meat after that again also
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by FifiO(f): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2008
I'm used to think I would just die if I ate anything "strange"
Some of you guys are simply, inspiring wink!!!
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by OpeLovely(f): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2008
@ grandjedi,

Oh this girl is too much for you. As your name suggests in the yoruba sense, you are the grandfather of jedi-jedi otherwise known as Pile. You are one heck of a civet if you must ask me. Your wife/wives must really have a jolly day with the carbon monoxide oozing from your anus. grin
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by grandjedi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2008
OpeLovely:

@ grandjedi,
Your wife/wives must really have a jolly day with the carbon monoxide oozing from your anus. grin

My dear Ope, why r u revealing family secrets? You know you agreed on the wedding night not to tell anyone about this (now u're confirming that u like the gas- makes u jolly, abi? ).
Infact no soup money for you today, u'll have to cook that civet soup from your pockets today. smiley cheesy grin

And if care is not taken I'll boycott your bedroom for the Igbo wife's own o. That means no more of the dangly thing you love so much to "eat". grin cheesy grin
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by OpeLovely(f): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
grand jedi:

My dear Ope, why r u revealing family secrets? You know you agreed on the wedding night not to tell anyone about this (now u're confirming that u like the gas- makes u jolly, abi? ).
Infact no soup money for you today, u'll have to cook that civet soup from your pockets today. smiley cheesy grin

And if care is not taken I'll boycott your bedroom for the Igbo wife's own o. That means no more of the dangly thing you love so much to "eat". grin cheesy grin

Oh please!!! Stop lying on me. You were asking me out everywhere and that nasty toxic gas from your anus and armpits were just too much for me to bear so i had to run 440. OOps, i forgot to mention that the next time you walk up to me and forget to brush the civet smell from your mouth, i would gladly give you that dangly thing i like to wash your mouth with.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by grandjedi(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2008
OpeLovely:

OOps, i forgot to mention that the next time you walk up to me and forget to brush the civet smell from your mouth, i would gladly give you that dangly thing i like to wash your mouth with.

Aww, c'mon. You cooked it for me and we ate it together, remember?
DANGLY THING ? You've got a "dangly thing" ?are u hermaphrodite ? cheesy
No , it couldn't be. Or is it smthing else?

Anyhow Ope, good of you.I like ur sense of humour.
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
Maggots. shocked embarassed
Dem full one smoked fish wey I mistakenly wack d head. embarassed
Must've swallowed like 200 of them before realising my folly. cry cry

@Ope & grandjedi
u no sabi Dating & Relationship section? angry
Carry your toasting go dia. grin
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by idupaul: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2008
CHicken grin
Re: Craziest Animal Meat You've Eaten? by grandjedi(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2008
@NiyiRocks
Nah, it ain't like that, bro. You see Opelovely is ma sis. So it's just bruv-sis banter. And I can assure you I'm not the biblical Abraham. smiley
From your profile I can see u're an "Arsenal" fan. Hmm, hope u're a "gunner" who shoots @ the legitimate target o. cheesy
If not. . .hums Sunny Neji's song . . ."this ikebe go land u for palava, oh oh ikebe. . " grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where To Buy Peppery, Tasty And Crunchy Kuli Kuli In Lagos State Nigeria / How To Make Tiger Nuts Milk / Share Your Stew Recipe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.