Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" (16630 Views)

Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Anambra 2017 Election: Obiano Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by akum78: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Twitter with caption ..

Me in 2017.
A hard working Nigerian youth running for Governor, rejected all the money offered to me by various parties to step down, toured all nooks and crannies of Anambra State determined to secure a better future for the people.
We are not lazy!
#LazyNigerianYouths

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2274/lazynigerianyouths-how-i-rejected-money-to-step-down-in-2017-election-yul-edochie/

cc; lalasticlala

16 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by mumureloaded(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2018
We are lazy bro.
Nigeria youth are lazy because they couldn't phantom that pmb was a psycho
we are lazy because we don't have the ball to kill you or your Fulani militia, ordinary criminals
I think we are lazy because your son ride expensive bike with taxpayers money and they don't protest
we are lazy because we voted someone without Even NEPA bill
BUT WE WON'T BE LAZY THIS TIME AROUND TO CHASE OUT WITH OUR PVC. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :-]

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Okundaye4(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Good... we are not Lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Narldon: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by wwwtortoise(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2018
shocked

We are not lazy; maybe your Fulani brothers are.

The idiot called us lazy ass because we decided to blindly give him a chance to rule despite the glaring evidence of his past political mistakes, not to mention his questionable academic credentials.

My people let us be wiser come 2019.

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Sirpaul(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
That's life bro.

1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
I am a Nigerian Youth, I am not Lazy,that's why i have got my PVC!

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by VillagePeople11: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
"Rejected all the money offered... "

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by ZarahBuhari: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari really insulted Youths undecided

Unfortunately, BMC are still in support of the dullard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHtPUbj2SkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkoYb6ejJ0A

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Augustinaz(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Bleep Buhari,

mumureloaded:
We are lqazy bro.
Nigeria youth are lazy because they couldn't phantom that pmb was a psycho
we are lazy because we don't have the ball to kill you or your Fulani militia, ordinary criminals
I think we are lazy because your son ride expensive bike with taxpayers money and they don't protest
we are lazy because we voted someone without Even NEPA bill
BUT WE WON'T BE LAZY THIS TIME AROUND TO CHASE OUT WITH OUR PVC. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :-]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by obataokenwa(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
You finally disgraced ursef by stepping down for the 10% governor Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Dominionng(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Client: Can I have my son's initial on his bedroom ceiling? Say no more...
I play too much with ceilings and interior designs. I'm definitely not a #LazyNigerianYouths

https://www.nairaland.com/2968297/modern-pop-ceilings-plus-interior

12 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by sinaj(f): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin

Buhari will end his own career with his mouth grin

Waiting for him to drop d nxt bomb sha

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by NaijaFutbol: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
You see
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by justmenoni: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Funnyguy83: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
yul edochie na big lie
no body considered you threat in that anambra election. so which money wey u reject?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
grin

Lazy Nigerians Youths.

Thank you PMB for saying it as it is.
For this singular act you have my vote.
Majority of Nigerian youths are too docile and engage in unnecessary things.
Thank you for jolting them and bringing them back to reality.

Nigerian youths (me inclusive) challenge yourself and put yourselves on the world stage positively, not just with your useless songs and useless movies and sports , but technically, medically and structurally.

What does the society reflect today, if not a lazy mentality, what is the percentage of positivity in Nigeria.

You guys can either sit back, blame and complain that the government is not blablala, or you can stand out and make a difference.

Once again
LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

Deal with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by talk2saintify(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
shocked

Mr. Yul this I consider the biggest lie You've ever told
Who gives money to sum1 whom everybody knew was not going to win the elections
You should have Just aired your view on the Issue peacefully rather than Lying
SMH
You are a disgrace to your father!
What a Shame
I Lost my Respect for you

Where is my Money
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Hier(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
NYP WRITERS

"Saying Nigerian Youth are Lazy by the President is Shameful"

One is said to be lazy, if he/she is unwilling to do work, make an effort, or use energy.

This cannot be said of the Nigerian youth who strive daily to make ends meet in the face of unemployment, underemployment, hardships, and so on.

There are very few jobs available in a country of more than 40m youth. Thousands of youth are seen applying to fill job vacancies of just 10 positions.
Thousands of youth have lost their jobs in the last 3 years under this dispensation.

Nigerian youth are inclined to work, they make effort by getting education/vocational training, they can not be termed "lazy".

Before somebody calls the Nigerian youth lazy, they should first provide adequate jobs, business opportunities, skill acquisition programs, among others.
If and only when these opportunities are available and the youth refuse to make good use, can they be tagged "lazy".

As a hardworking Nigerian youth, I feel slighted by the President's statement and join other Nigerian youth to say, "we are not lazy".

Yucee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by nurez305(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
Waiting for Baba at the junction

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by maxiuc(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
Anyone in Abuja Please how do get registered for PVC here in Abuja

Please any center available

I need to get this my PVC

My laziness don do

Final nail in this daura cow coffin

You mess with reasonable naija youths you pay for it

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by kurt09(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
Even if he said so, it doesn't change anything. PMB achievements so far dwarf what Yar'adua/Gej did in eight years.
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by henrixx(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
The person who offered himoney to step down should be thanking God or else the money for just waste

I don't see how this one was a threat in that election
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by tesppidd: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
A lot of does not mean most of.

There are a lot of decent and hardworking youths.

But;

Fact- A lot of Nigerian youths are equally very very lazy.

This is why prostitution is rife,

Armed robbery, kidnapping, militancy, yahoo yahoo, drug dealing are the result of lazy youths.

People want to 'hammer' overnight.

No amount of twisting of his comments will stop PMB from winning in 2019.

PMB till 2019.
APC till 2055.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by asobo: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
I want to assume pmb is refering to his children alone. Because from my findings even with their foreign certificate, Nigerians are the ones still feeding them. #NIGERIANYOUTHSARENOTLAZY

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Hier(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Later, some of you will queue to sell your vote, go get a PVC, together we shall vote out Bubu
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by maryjan8(f): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by nattyGENT: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
We are lazy because we believe in PMB even without a reason, We are lazy because we voted him, We are lazy because we dont protest like in Jona era despite worsening situation, We are lazy because fulani herdsmen are wreaking havoc are no riprisal etc. Let's wake up and defend the truth bacause we aint lazy
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by ZAWs: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
To me this lazy youth saga has a lot of meaning that it appears to be already .
Why cant the youth take avantage of this and form a formidable political alliance?
Some of us are not seeing the other part of this stuff, but choses to play by what it only appears like to them.
Buhari couldn't have directly told the youth to rise up and contest for various political offices in a much better way than this.
My point though.
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by kingthreat(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Lol rejected which money? You weren't even a threat
Re: Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2018
VillagePeople11:
"Rejected all the money offered... "
he has not lie finish grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Women Contribute N250,000 To Fix Deplorable Federal Roads / Kogi Assembly Summons BUA For Acquiring 50,000-hectare Land Without Paying / Imo: Mbaise Youths Say No Going Back On Support For Sam Anyanwu, Reject Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.