Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Updated: More Photos Of Timaya's Mansion In Lagos State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Updated: More Photos Of Timaya's Mansion In Lagos State (391 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Updated: More Photos Of Timaya's Mansion In Lagos State by naijng: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Top Nigerian celebrity Enetimi Alfred Odom who goes by the stage name Timaya has taken to his IG page to show off his newly completed multi million Lagos mansion.

The Bayelsa state born singer, Popularly known by his nickname ‘Ebgeri Papa 1 of Bayelsa’ also shared the photos with the caption ''I MISS HOME''.

More photos of the Multi million mansion below;

Source:http://naijawhistles.com/2018/04/20/updated-more-pho…n-in-lagos-state/

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Tekno To Perform At #bbnaija Finale Screening On Sunday / Hollywood Actor Verne Troyer, ‘mini-me’ In Austin Powers Films, Dies At 49 / Photos:Davido Owes Me N60m And His Threatening My Life - Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.