Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son (47336 Views)

Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Dancehall singer, Timaya, took to his social media space to share this adorable photo of himself spending some quality good time with his children, Emma, Grace, and Emmanuel.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/adorable-photo-of-singer-timaya-quality-time-kids.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by LuciferMoral: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
I'm not sure those kids are aware their father makes a living acting like a professional buffoon & glorifying the butts of women other than their mother.

*spits angry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:
I'm not sure those kids are aware their father makes a living acting like a professional buffoon & glorifying the butts of women other than their mother.

*spits angry
wetin concern you?

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by vanida6: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wow he got a cute girls cool

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by itspzpics(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
See big boi
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by AAA593: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:

*spits angry
Spit kwa

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by elotajohn1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
The way this celebrities Children grow eeeh, no be plantain boy of Yesteryear now has a soon to mature daughter.... Meanwhile black Tonto Dike (Empress Njamah) will be looking at the Children like

11 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by fvck(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by sevo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Stoopid!!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by earn6778: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
cute kids

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Onlinealaba(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Timaya the baby daddy , the girl looks like her dad

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by sKeetz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Chinashopping84: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nice shot.Egberi papa 1
We sell Chinese rmb.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Houseofglam7(f): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Adorable kids
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by HARRYFORD1986: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Egbere papa 1 of Bayelsa
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Justinba1997(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:

*spits angry
you dy drink panado ontop pesin headache I tire for you oo broda
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Mayor88(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:

*spits angry
Busy body I hail o
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Arizonaaddict1: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
One of my favorite artiste den before he starts hating on ori Ade Baba imade
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by naijajobx: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by erico2k2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:

*spits angry
Stop hating, whatever it takes to make the kids have a better life
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by gift2xl: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
ARE THEY OF ONE MOTHER.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Smile4daddy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
What shall it profit a man to safe money from dubious activities, then bought a Range Rover/G wagon.

Without helping/winning a soul to God his creator?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by jordyspices: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Papichullo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) / Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.