Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (68947 Views)

"I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by AnonymousIP: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

A London based Nigerian lady identified as flow has taken to twitter to make a shocking revelation about Nigerian pop star, Wizkid. And according to the lady, she claimed she just had sex with the singer.

In a very blunt post she made on twitter, flow wrote

‘I judt f-ked @wizkidayo’

It is not really certain if she did that just to gather attention and trend on the social media platform, but the lady seemed to stand by her statement as she has not made any attempt to delete the post despite so much bashing from her followers on twitter.

While some people demanded for proof, others welcomed her into the league of Wizkid’s baby mamas.

See screenshot below;

Reactions trailed her post with some people asking if she’s joining the growing list of Wizkid’s babymamas.

@King_Ickie said; Happy for you sis, I’m sure all your life aspirations and dreams have come true with this one action, oh should we be expecting you to join the list of baby mama’s?

Some claimed she masturbated

@YourDayOneGuy said

“You can now go take a bath and change your bedspread.ladies Its 2018 embrace your sexuality if you masturbate with a guy in mind let us know like she has done.”

Others wondered why she decided to announce it publicly…

@Brice_tambe said “Wow….u just disrespected that pussy of urs in public! I guess u think that’s an achievement yeah?smh!”

@Zinniex said:

“Won da ba .. Congratulations girl, you can now proceed to update your resume to baby mama no 4. Hope you didn’t forget to record the sound of the fuckery for your ringtone, onuku madu .”

Wizkid is an artiste, who has openly confessed his love for women and so this is not going to be a surprise if it actually happened. In an interview he had recently, he mentioned that it will be quite hard for him to marry a single woman if at all he is going to get married.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2287/i-just-bleeped-wizkid-london-based-nigerian-lady-announces-on-twitter/

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by mikejj(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2018
grin c diswan again..OK weldon con take zobo

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by IamD18: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2018
Don't misunderstand the innocent fool.

She just used wizkid's picture to masturbate with 3 tubers of yam.

196 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by AnonymousIP: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2018

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by ClintonEmex: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2018
This LovePeddler is proud to list that she's among girls wizkid has bedded. We all know wizkid is a celeb that sleeps around, he's a guy and has money, he virtually has nothing to lose,(as far as he use protection) in fact, so many guys wish to be like him and so many girls will still be proud and willing to have him. So, this girl here thinking may be she's doing Wizkid is doing herself and her family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by tobillionaire(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2018
a typical example of a lazy yoot

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Liliyann(f): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2018
I heard from a reliable source that Wizkid has a tiny deek and doesn't know his left and right when it comes to love making! And that he is a one minute man!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Ladies, why this shame on me? *crying*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by internationalman(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2018
WTF..
And they say it's only guys that kiss and tell..

24 Likes

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
I heard from a reliable source that Wizkid has a tiny deek and doesn't know his left and right when it comes to love making! And that he is a one minute man!!

Our ladies and gossip. When will it ever end?

Dem say.. She said...

Or sister, have you ever tasted his di ck before?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Liliyann(f): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Our ladies and gossip. When will it ever end?

Dem say.. She said...

Or sister, have you ever tasted his di ck before?

There is no smoke without fire
If he is truly endowed and knows how to handle his equipment very well,nobody will gossip about it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by GOFRONT(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Not surprised at all.....Rara!!!!

Just yesterday, a lady from Zimbabwe categorically said she is ready to be a Side chick.....

With this in my mind, how will i be shocked if our own london based lady comes up to openly tell the world that she just banged Wizkid?? Huh??

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by XingXhang(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2018
End Time Talks
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by maryjan8(f): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2018
Good for you
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by xagorakis(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2018
sad

With the rate women of this time are downgrading womanhood, I fear for the future.

In 2025, your 18yr old daughter might be like...'Mum, our choir master is so handsome, please help me talk to him to be my boo'

To him much is given, nothing is required.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by directonpc(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy Nigerian Youth
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Seanpizzy10: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Wizkid Vs Tekno - Who Has The Best Dance & Groove To Olamide ft Wizkid Song - Zombie

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=743WrybETc8
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by XingXhang(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:

And that you have a well for a vj shocked

From a reliable source, trust me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by dfrost: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
angry stupidity magnified.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by 400billionman: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2018
cool One Lazy London youth Spotted

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by kaen1317: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2018
wizkid will Bleep anything
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Xisnin(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
Did you really hear from reliable source or you are speaking from personal experience?

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by cinoedhunter: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Is his d..k lazy and uneducated? angry
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by oyetunder(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy girl...buhari specimen. And so? Is whizkid prick now a Nobel price btw ladies' thighs ?

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by tracyfemmmm: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Bash
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by loadedvibes: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok was he good ?
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by midehi2(f): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2018
So

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / 10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.