Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

“I Just F**cked Wizkid” – Lady Announces On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Just F**cked Wizkid” – Lady Announces On Twitter (333 Views)

I Don’t Mind Giving My Body To Wizkid – Lady Says As She Shows Off Her Big Butts / "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady / I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Just F**cked Wizkid” – Lady Announces On Twitter by made4naija(f): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2018
A lady must really feel like she’s achieved something great in her life after she took to Twitter to announce that she just banged Nigerian singer, Wizkid.

The London based Nigerian lady took to Twitter to boldly announce that she slept with Nigerian superstar, Wizkid.

She tweeted,

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/i-just-fcked-wizkid-lady-announces-on-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

R. Kellys Entire Team Is Falling Apart Amid Ongoing Scandals / Bbnaija2018: Amusing Business Opportunities Housemates Should Harness / Gospel Singer,tosin Martins Referred To Africa As A ‘country’ (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.