Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season (224 Views)

It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends / OMG!! Wenger Admits Why He Could Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season by kennethokey15(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed he will step down from his role at the end of the season.

In a statement to the club's website, he said: "After careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season.

"I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years.

"I managed the club with full commitment and integrity.

"I want to thank the staff, the players, the Directors and the fans who make this club so special.

"I urge our fans to stand behind the team to finish on a high.

"To all the Arsenal lovers take care of the values of the club.

"My love and support forever."

More to follow...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11338713/arsene-wenger-to-step-down-as-arsenal-manager-at-the-end-of-the-season

(1) (Reply)

Kane Targets Strong Finish Before World Cup / School Diary Discarded Kyoto Two Months After The Request For Disclosure / Costa Rica V Serbia Match Preview & Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.