Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,333 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kane Targets Strong Finish Before World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kane Targets Strong Finish Before World Cup (226 Views)

Super Falcons To Play 10 Games Before World Cup. / N’golo Kante’s Brother Died Of A Heart Attack Before World Cup / Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kane Targets Strong Finish Before World Cup by mickapolo: 11:48am On May 01, 2018
Harry Kane admitted it has taken him time to recover top form after an ankle ligament injury, but believes he still has time to rediscover his best ahead of shouldering England's World Cup hopes.

Kane scored his 38th goal of the season as Tottenham Hotspur edged closer to a third consecutive season in the Champions League by opening up a five-point lead on fifth-placed Chelsea with just three games of the Premier League season to go thanks to a 2-0 win over Watford at Wembley on Monday.

But Kane was again far from his best and believes he should have scored more in a laboured Spurs performance that was characteristic of the dip in form from Mauricio Pochettino's men in recent weeks. Place bet on today's games on NaijaBet

"Obviously, I would have liked to play better over the last few games or so but I think the whole team feel like that," said Kane.

"I feel good, I feel sharp, I probably could..........................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/05/01/kane-targets-strong-finish-world-cup/

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Hails Super Eagles' Triumph Over Iceland / Top 7 Ideas For Promoting Your Start-up Business At Very Little Cost / Free Tips, Get Free Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.