Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy (35331 Views)

Would You Buy This Car For N10m? (pics/video) / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by datola: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Beauriful!
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Obierika(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who in his right senses will pay N10 million for a car he can't drive?!
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Khallyella(f): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Looks like a toy car but Aje awa oh grin
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by greatman247(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
God forbid this kind car. Na by force to by Lamborghini? I'd rather invest the money or buy another original car not fake like this one.
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
I will rather pay 10m to support Buhari election than pay 10m for a statue
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by LordofNaija: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yusuf Buhari come see Lego. I know say you go like am. I go hear from you when I get up from bed. I'm still lazying about
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by dermmy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
mumureloaded:
just forget about that APONLE, pangolo na pangolo whether nah diablo lego or Prado all naj toy. 10 milli for one fvckry pangolo, never, even if I no get sense I will pretend as if I have one or better still borrow it.

Lols. Na dat pangolo dey make me laugh o
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
readone99:
So someone would buy this and just drop it in the garage for show off?... quite hilarious, when I am not a kid to play with toy. undecided undecided
Dino Melaye must not hear this
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by kmaster007: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
10M for dis recession... jst for only one car....
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Donbigi2(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
It’s a Lamborghini Countach
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is madness. 10m for a toy you can't drive? Nah!
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by steveDpro: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
taiyesoul:
Give the 10 million to the "lazy" Nigerian youth.He'll make it 10 Billion in 5 years.
Click "Like" if you agree.

You mean to say some? Because cant and wont be all . . . There will always be bad egg in great ones
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by DCMIX(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
I know one mechanic called lamidi, he can work the engine of golf into it
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by jose4shizzle: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
You are on point...
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by olokstob(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
I should use 10m to buy rubber toy.

Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Dizu(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
[left][/left]

Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
egunmogaji,,

another plagiarist is here

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/b89dda9f-a9cd-4909-97ef-fa544c24564a

The Lamborghini Diablo was developed in the late 1980s. The task was, to become the fastest production car ever build. Powered by a V12 engine producing 492 hp, the car is able to reach a top speed of 325km/h (202mph). Several tests proved, that it was even faster.

About 2900 cars had been produced from 1990 to 2001. There are many different versions of the car like the VT (with four-wheel drive), the SE30 (to celebrate Lamborghinis 30 anniversary) or the facelifted GT models. Also many cars were produced as Roadster versions.

This LEGO version is based on the later GT model with a 6.0 litre V12.

If you are a fan of the older versions wit pop-up headlights, they are easily replaceable. Further you can decide, if you prefer the Coupe-version or the Roadster-version. And you also can choose between two different spoilers and two different sets of rims.

This LEGO version features all important details and functions:

opening scissor-doors, opening bonnet and trunk (with luggage)
fully detailed engine
dashboard with realistic stickers
pop-up headlights or clear-glass headlights
Coupe or Roadster
different rims
detailed stickers and many chrome parts

If you would like to own a LEGO model of this fantastic car,
PLEASE SUPPORT!

Please, also check out my other projects

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/04/one-lamborghini-diablo-everyone-will-able-purchase/

f you are a regular reader, by now you must have figured that we have a soft spot for certain Lego projects, from the uber-cool Porsche 911 GT3 RS to the life-size cars built over the years.

Although it’s not exactly rare, the Lamborghini Diablo remains a favorite among collectors, and an icon as the last car developed before Audi took over. It was built in less than 3,000 examples from 1990 to 2001 and its extravagant design is the work of Marcello Gandini.

The Diablo appears to be Dani87’s favorite ride, too. Who is Dani87, you might rightfully ask? A young man with a passion for cars and Lego, who combined the two into a very special project. By putting together numerous small bricks, he was able to recreate the iconic Italian supercar complete with an opening hood, trunk and scissor doors.

Also Read: Lego Makes A Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Out Of Its Bricks, V8 Roar Included

This project, which is still trying to gather enough supporters to make it to the shelves, also features a detailed engine, pop-up headlights, chrome accessories, realistic stickers and red interior complete with seats, steering wheel, gearshift lever and more.

Designed as a Coupe or a Roadster, it’s available with two different rear wings and a couple of wheel choices, and it certainly looks the part. With such attention to detail, we hope that it gets the necessary support to convince Lego to make it.

if the op knew the least bit about legos, he would know that cannot be a scale model. lego studs and pieces are too small for for that detail
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2018

these are big ass lego models .

you cannot escape the studs

Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
kereman1:
Yusuf cn nw wreck smthg nt too expensive

You r a bad guy....majority of NL member will not understand what you just said ......LOL
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Malawian(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Give this one to your Kazeem, he will say "Lets wait for GAZZUZ" grin grin grin
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
fuckerstard:
So i will drop 10million naira for LEGO Lamborghini, it will now take space in my garage for what? Selfie?
awon E-money,Mompha and Co group of companies; strictly that market demography cheesy
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
oyb:
egunmogaji,,

another plagiarist is here

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/b89dda9f-a9cd-4909-97ef-fa544c24564a

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/04/one-lamborghini-diablo-everyone-will-able-purchase/

if the op knew the least bit about legos, he would know that cannot be a scale model. lego studs and pieces are too small for for that detail

And they'll beyotch and whinge when their leader calls them lazy.

See their life outside.
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by magzey: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
This one is more of cartoon sef, na water I go put am and drive? grin grin grin
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by magzey: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
This one na lazy POST grin
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Joshuamilarge(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
U mean I should pay #10million for a plastic? is your head paining u
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by DanielsParker(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Autojosh sometimes I ask myself if everything is okay with you. For real.

hahaha.. really funny
Re: This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy by Luchiana1(f): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why waste your money on this..when you can buy these cars and buses for transport biz or personal use or for your office and fellowship between 900k-1M.contact me asap 08084226895

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon / Bentley Unveils Its 2019 Continental GT Convertible - Photos / Is It Possible For A Car Doing 120/km To Overtake Another At The Same Speed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.