Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (392372 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by jamarionj(m): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Really enjoying this thread.

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by amyvals(f): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
YES!!!!!
Its the Best Edition
With a lot of Entertainment package..

LITTLE QUEEN OF EMERALD NIGERIA (LIQOEN) pageant 2016
(Kids pageant)

Little Queen of Emerald Nigeria is organised by Great Emerald Multi Services ,basically,to raise smart beauty kids who will collaborate with existing child care organisation to champion the crusade against child abuse, in order to ensure that every child is adequately handled and protected in their rights in Nigeria.

Who will become the Nigerian Child Ambassador ??

Let's find out on

DATE: August 14, 2016 (Sunday)
VENUE: Solab Hotel & Suites(Banquet hall)
1, Owodunni/ Amore Street, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

TIME: 1pm( Red Carpet)
2pm(Main Event)

Its gonna be the most educative and hilarious Kids pageant in Nigeria...

Featuring
Awards
Dama presentation
Comedy & Musical performance

Tickets Available
Regular: 1k
VIP: 2.5k
Table for 6 :60k

For Enquiries/sponsorship & Tickets Delivery
Dial: 07039737968

Tickets Available online
@
Ariyatickets & Afritickets

Follow IG: @littleemeraldqueens
fb.com/littleemeraldqueens

Supported by: Children Rights Awareness Creation Organisation (Craco)
Packaged by: Great Emerald Multi Services(GEMS)

Media partners: Afromax TV, Press play Tv, Loveable vibes tv,
Media Print: Tyron style mag,Moguls World Mag
online Media: Lindaikeji, Nairaland, Agbos blog , Pageant journals, Magtrendz,AY photos

....lets join hands to STOP CHILD ABUSE .....

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by jamarionj(m): 6:01am On Aug 09, 2016
JOHN JAMARION EMPIRE LTD REGISTERED UNDER THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC). RC: 1345368

JOHN JAMARION EMPIRE LTD IS AN ORGANIZATION BASED ON BUSINESS, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, ENTERTAINMENT, GENERAL CONTRACTS, ETC

A DIVERSE BUSINESS ORGANIZATION THAT ENGAGE ITSELF IN A WIDE RANGE OF ACTIVITIES ...

There are many departments under the ORGANIZATION. SUCH as
-professional service.
-procurement service (under importation & exportation departments )
-human resources development (HR)
-Entertainment
-ETC.

JOHN JAMARION EMPIRE LTD often abbreviated as J EMPIRE.

HER ENTERTAINMENT NAME "J EMPIRE ENTERTAINMENT "

J EMPIRE ENTERTAINMENT
We are passionate about the field of entertainment and recreation, And want to be part of delivering a guest experience that is innovative, fun, and full of amazing activities.
We aim at bringing out the hidden potentials in young and aspiring Entertainers towards their area of passion and Making it a reality.
J Empire Entertainment showcase the positive attributes of NIGERIAN Entertainment.

VISION STATEMENT
We aim at bringing out the hidden potentials in young and aspiring Entertainers towards their area of passion and Making it a reality.

MISSION STATEMENT
J Empire Entertainment showcase the positive attributes of NIGERIAN Entertainment.

CORE VALUE
-Team work
-Integrity
-Excellence
-Transparency

TO JOIN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY "J EMPIRE ENTERTAINMENT " YOU CAN REACH US ON
WHATSAPP|CALL: 08069568209
FACEBOOK PAGE: www.FACEBOOK.com/jempireentertainment

REGARDS
J EMPIRE ENTERTAINMENT

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by zapronfashions(f): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wooooow! what a perfect site to visit. Nairaland, you guys are doing tremendous work, you people almost taken over from the best.

Become a First Class Fashion Designer under (3) three months by registering with ZAPRON FASHION SCHOOL at No. 11 Osapa London Lekki - Lagos. ZAPRON FASHION SCHOOL is ready to help you discover the unique hidden treasure in you, also offer you what other Fashion School can't afford to offer you in a Fashion World. www.zapronfashions.com/fzapron@gmail.com. Call: 08037764827.

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by jamarionj(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
HOW TO PREPARE FOR PHOTO SHOOT / SESSION

Have you ever noticed that pictures taken
when your unaware / or playing usually come
out very good? You don't need to be clothed in
the best attires before your pictures come out
nice. All that makes a model photo stand out is
the: ATTITUDE of the MODEL in the picture. You
can use anything to snap! If you put on the
best costumes and yet lack picture attitude,
your photo wont be actually catchy and sweet.
The point is: BE CREATIVE! , Don't use only one
cloth or hair style all through. USE ABOUT 3-4
DIFFERENT CLOTHES, FEMALES SHOULD
WEAR WIGS, GIVE GOOD POSTURES, DON'T
SNAP WITH EYE GLASSES, EXPRESS
YOURSELF, DON'T BE CASUAL: use the floor,
play with your collar, belt, pockets, show your
great SMILE , give your swag, SHOW
DIFFERENT EXPRESSIONS / EMOTIONS....also,
make sure you add a NATIVE ATTIRE (those
African Gele, Ankara or prints are perfect to give
your pix the extra wonderful story to make
people fall in love with them)! if you don't
have; burrow.

NOTE: Avoid using plain shirts to
snap....the crazier the shirt / design, the better.

NUMBER OF PICTURES: Its not by having 100
photos that determines how successful your
photo shoot went. Let it be that even if its only
10 photos, they should speak for you and
bring results wherever they are submitted.
Photos that anybody would want to keep.
Photos that every would refer to as VERY
NICE !

GET MORE UPDATED INFORMATION RELATING TO ENTERTAINMENT, MODELING ETC. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/3274267/j-empire-entertainment
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by zimakod(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Extremeder opens its photo contest to all female and male model with no entry fee.
This contest hold online on Extremeder.com with thousands hundreds of users contesting for the Extremeder Photo Ambassadors with promotional benefit. To see benefit,click www.Extremeder.com/contest.php.
Its free to all between age 18 and above.
To participate:
Register yourself on Extremeder.com then click on the photo menu to apply. contest opens 14th of August

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by smstv(f): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Girls taking selfies with Iphone
http://smstv.org/fotogalerija/fotogalerija/193

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by amyvals(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2016
A must Read...

Have u taken a timeout to see what u stand a chance of benefiting..
If and Only If you REGISTER for FACE OF EMERALD DIVAS NIGERIA (FEDIN) 2016

STAR PRIZE
•#200,000
•A trip to Obudu cattle ranch
•Clothing Apparel by ZAPEL World
•Brand Ambassador for top companies in Nigeria
•An opportunity to be Signed into MYTH MODEL MANAGEMENT @mythmodels
•An opportunity to feature in a Nollywood movie with Bentech Productions
•A Music record session with Team Undull Music Group
•Exclusive media appearances & interviews on top magazines,Fashion & Entertainment blogs

and lots more of unsealed deals ..

Registration for FACE OF EMERALD DIVAS NIGERIA 2016 ends on the 27th of August 2016...

TO REGISTER

To Register offline
Send ur details to 08183362445
Full Name
State of Residence
State of Origin

More details here
http://thepageantjournals..com/2016/07/registration-for-face-of-emerald-divas.html?m=1

For more info/sponsorship
Call/chat
591C4E0A

Follow our social handles for updates
Instagram: @faceofemeralddivasng
Facebook: @faceofemeralddivasng

Help rebroadcast n post on social networks tnx
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by igstars(f): 4:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Are you a model and you're not yet a part of the MODELS NETWORK WhatsApp group....
What are you waiting for.... Join in so you don't miss a thing.....

Are you an agency owner or someone in need of model for any kind of event or simply someone with relevant info on jobs and auditions.... Holla.
We've got you covered!!!

Follow link and drop your numbers...
https://www.nairaland.com/3234291/models-network
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by yetundetanwa(f): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2016
New Arrivals
New Arrivals

WhatSapp Yetunde on 070 8801 8431 to place your order

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 19, 2016
check out the denola grey AKA denola nova styles°•○●so suave and preppy!
#ThoseWhoLoveFashion
#SuaveM3nStyke
°•○●gentleman-like●○•°

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by JerryQ: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
9ja Campus Beauty Contest. www.campusjerry.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by africouturemag(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2016
You all cant wait to view this.... Visit www.africouturemag.com/models >>CLICK ON MENU >>SIGN UP then get to the next level..
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, please I need your votes in the FCMB creativity contest going on, voting ends tonight.
you only have to click on the link below, vote and you can refer your friends too, you can vote with as many emails account as possible. thanks and God bless you.

https://apply.fcmb.com/contest/vote_preview.php?entry=335
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Talent2CelebLtd: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Have you got that "wow" look?

If you think you rock then win big in our Photo Contest.

It's free to enter the contest and you could win the grand prize of 50,000 Naira. Invite friends to vote for you and also share your unique contest page on social media to get more votes.

The winner is based on vote count and page view count. Put your nice looking eye-catching photo to good use by winning some cash prizes!

Enter contest now! >>> https://www.talent2celeb.com/contest_details.html/Talent2celeb-Photo-Contest/MjQ=

Vote is based on a fair one member one vote and where there is a tie the view count will be considered.

Talent2Celeb strictly enforces the contest rules & regulations, and we reserve the right to have all votes removed of any member that is caught cheating. Talents are strictly forbidden in setting up any type of automated nomination/voting form on their profile and if detected will be disqualified. We are very serious in our effort to hold an honest and fair contest for all participants.

Talent2Celeb strictly enforces the contest rules & regulations, and we reserve the right to have all of their nominations/votes removed of any member that is caught cheating.

Talents are strictly forbidden in setting up any type of automated nomination/voting form on their profile and if detected will be disqualified. We are very serious in our effort to hold an honest and fair contest for all participants.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by igstars(f): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Are you in Port Harcourt and looking for ushers for your events...
Call/whatsapp: 09050100956
We also have models for commercials, facials, photography, fashion etc.
Whatever it may be..... We got you covered!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by yxizzy(f): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2016
1) you want to get audition notices and tips directly to your mobile devices
2) receive acting and modeling jobs at the comfort of your home
3) have producers search for you
4) improve your acting career and profile; gain more expertise
5) receive film making tutorials and tips or attend film training
6) buy/sell/ or develop your script
7) search for a TV crew member (directors, D.O.Ps, Scriptwriters, make up etc)
cool learn professional make up and special effects (prosthetic) make up for movies
9) find a special character for your movie (age, sex, level of experience, special accent, skin color etc)
10) buy TV contents or show idea

Then Icezy International Media Agency is here to help you out for free
Register for free [url] https://icezymedia./about/[/url]now to get acting/modeling jobs
Submit your jobs [url] https://icezymedia./jobs/[/url]
Subscribe to our email
visit www.icezymedia. for more info
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/icezyinternational media
email: icezymedia@gmail.com

Registration is free, let us help you build your career and achieve your dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by favourkez(f): 3:22am On Sep 03, 2016
pls click on this link to help me become the face of emerald divas Nigeria tanks

https://www.facebook.com/faceofemeralddivasng/photos/a.616965731805488.1073741835.579798475522214/616965758472152/?type=3

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by NikzonConsult: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Closed.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by amyvals(f): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2016
miss fashion contest 2016

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Magic2lyrics: 5:02am On Sep 09, 2016
HEADLINES ENTERTAINMENT presents miss Angel... To vote for the beautiful miss Angel follow @headlines_ent on IG then vote for MISS Angel. Thank y'all for your time. https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ5HOQkgIsH/

1 Like

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ogedazzle: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
CUSTOMIZED VELVET SKINCARE;a customized product for a velvet smooth skin
join us,C0028c324 for various skincare needs,tips,diys at affordable rate
Baby look black soap (mild even pregnant women can use it) ☑Baby look black soap (super)
☑Lightening black soap ☑knuckle treatment ☑toning cream for the dark sisters ☑glowing scrub ☑lightening scrub ☑Acne Treatment ☑Lightening Cream ☑Lightening Pills etc
Tips on diy Sale of organic ingredients for DIYers
Join C0028c324
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Mecoy(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2016
Www.modelsfile.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by dashinnelly: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2016
A Must Read

As a Model, the first thing i think you should acquire is dressing skills, via dressing it can help, assist you and people around you get the best out of you.. so i advice any model or not just models, everyone who believes with me that WE ARE WHAT WE WEAR... stroll and read on.

KILLER WAYS TO DRESS TO GET WHATSOEVER YOU WANT IN LIFE.

[b]How many times have you asked yourself this questions?
• Why did she turn me down? Not minding who I am.
• How did he not notice me?
• Am I not that pretty enough?
• Did he just snubbed me and approach that bitch?
• Why was my proposal rejected?
• How did I come to lose this contract deal?
• Was my interview not good enough?
• Am I not fit for her or not fit to give this?
• What is wrong with the way I am dressing?
• Is the way I am dressing affecting me positively or negatively?
• How can I change my mode of dressing?
• What I put on, does it affect friends I attract?
• Does it attract business and connection to me?
These and many more questions can so be lingering in your mind concerning this case study….
N: B. We are not going to deliberate much about this, but we are trying to lay emphasis concerning this matter, cause you might skip this, rush down to mine gold without seeing and knowing why you should really put to work what it’s been showed here.. So you must read down before scrolling...
7 clothing mistakes that turn strong men into little boys.
Guys tend to make a lot of mistakes when it comes to clothing.
I know I used to.
In fact, many times I thought I was doing the right thing... only to find out I was making my situation a lot worse!
Below are some of the biggie styles Faux Pas.
Make sure you aren't doing them:
1. Strolling around in a t-shirt & jeans
2. Wearing colors that don’t match together (or don’t match your skin tone)
3. Failing to coordinate belt & shoes
4. Wearing clothing that is too loose (or worse, too tight)
5. Winging it... this kills more first impressions than anything else, but has an easy fix
6. Combining suspenders and a belt
7. Choosing the wrong sock type and color

There are a lot more, of course.

Get the free browsing Robot and learn how to change your phone and PC IP with just a click. Tested and guarantee
Call 08063496511 to other for your free packages, or email [email]belngr1@yahoo.com[/email]
Get more via [url]askweanswerblog..com[/url]
[url]Okomostbeautifulblog..com[/url]
100% Money back Guarantee

[/b]
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by goldedprince: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Looking for girls and muscular guys to work for my agency. you must be ok to go nude.
You can make as much as 300k monthly working with me. If interested let me know
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Revolva(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2016
HOW TO BECOME THE FACE OF THE WEEK

Once in every two weeks, We feature a profile of pretty models on this site of ours , We Showcase their Pictures and little about them. To Become the next “Face Of The Week” its easy and absolutely free.

ATTACHING THE FOLLOWING DETAILS;
1. ONE PICTURE OF YOU
2. FULL NAME:
3. AGE:
4.LOCATION:
5.SCHOOL:
6.COURSE:
7.LEVEL:
8.RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
9.RELIGION:
10.INTERESTS
11.LIKES AND DISLIKES:
12.FACEBOOK NAME:
13.INSTAGRAM:
14.TWITTER:
15.PHONE NUMBER:

check our signature for our email..and send details

We will review all entries and publish the most detailed profile.
NOTE: You not getting Published doesn’t mean you are not good looking, it just mean we had a lot entries for that week , we can publish it the following two weeks because we know you deserve it to show our appreciation of your entry

THANKS.
BBM channel : C00309646

Signed: IWP Promotions ,

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by clintonsparkz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
please what's the best modeling agency in Benin city, I mean an agency with high job rate. I really want to work with a good agency.

expecting a reply.

Thanks
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by HarrisonAkadidi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
All Models - Follow @HM_Nigeria on twitter and on IG
They post constant jobs and special updates.

H&M Modeling Agency Contact:
whatsapp & phone: 08170001534
www.hmngr.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by amyvals(f): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
face of emerald divas Nigeria/ fashion nite going down on the 25th of September 2016 at cube lounge, westside mall

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.