Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? (440152 Views)

Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ / Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by sandy4real(f): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2007
please i want to start up a hair salon since there is no job forthcomin, please i want to know if anyone knows a good site where i can get pictures of hair styles, both weavon and braids. i want to use it as an album for my salon
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Seun(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2007
You can start by searching for black OR african hair OR hairstyle gallery OR photos OR pictures on Google. wink
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Okeamu1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2007
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by sandy4real(f): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2007
pls i need the one on braids only and thanks for the previous info
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by bunmii(f): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2007
http://www.braidsbysabrina.com/gallery_asianshispanics.htm
http://www.aaabraids.com/new_page_6.htm
there are loadz of website for weave, braids just go to google & type in african hairstyles
good luck on your salon
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Seun(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2007
Yeah, also wishing you the best of luck. I love to see people venturing out on their own and succeeding. wink
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Eseaba: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2007
Sandy, mail me when u have opened your salon. My girlfriend will patronize you. Trust!!!
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Pejustic: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2007
i really admire ur idea of being self employed. please make sure u holla me when u have started ooo
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by osikholo: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2007
Please let me know the location of the saloon when it is opened.
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by osikholo: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
Hello Seun, Please do you have any idea if i can study the GMAT online? if yes, kindly help me with the site
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by 1forall: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2007
Check out this site, may help:

http://www.braidsbybreslin.com/
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by trippled(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2007
i want to be a profesional on female hairstyle.can i know ur address so i can come and register with u
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by mandi: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2007
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by ladedokun(f): 5:01am On Oct 14, 2007
blackhairmedia/forum
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by mercy1986: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2009
hey, hair styles, is beauty of a woman cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by toppoloprinting(m): 6:07am On Nov 09, 2009
brokencontrollers.com This I got for you after a little search. Hope this would help you,
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by noria(f): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2009
for proffesssional hair services .regular weaves ,braids and bridal hair services check out hairkraft beautyzone 40b commercial avenue sabo yaba or call 08055519211

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by BRAZILHAIR(f): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
UK NO1 SUPPLIER OF BRAZILLIAN HAIR , LADIES SAY BYE BYE TO FAKE HAIR, WITH BRAZILLIAN HAIR IT COULD LAST FOR YEARS ,

IT IS SOLD BY THE LINES OR P/100g, THE AVERAGE LADY FOR A FULL HEAD NEEDS 250, ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE WELCOME , TO CONTACT ME IN THE UK

ultimatehaircollection@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: 0208 911 6127

Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by netbabe45: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2009
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by josphy: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
SLEEK MAKE UP SCHOOL 2010 REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS.
DO YOU HAVE A FLAIR FOR BEAUTY,ARE YOU A MODEL,OR A STAR IN THE MAKING?
COME AND LEARN: BRIDAL MAKE UP
RUNWAY MAKE UP
PHOTO SHOOT
EVENINGS /PARTIES
NAILS TECH AND, FREE GELE ART!!!
CLASS OF 7 ONLY.
FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION CALL JOSEPHINA 08035006151 /08025275976( 1A FEMI AYANTUGA CRESCENT OFF ADELABU,SURULERE,LAGOS)
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by onychair(f): 9:07am On May 05, 2010
ONYC® Hair is a registered trade mark Hair Extension Company. We import the most lustrous, pure100% Cuticle, Virgin and Remy hair products from around the world, including Brazil, India and Mongolia.

We’re seriously searching for reliable distributors to distribute our hair in Nigeria and other African countries, so forward our site to someone in need of what we offer.

Please visit www.onychair.com to learn about us.

Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by onychair(f): 9:17am On May 05, 2010
I hope this help; I have service mark technique that offer the most natural weaving technique.
I plan to start teaching my technique in near future…,
Please visit to view tons of pictures that I have. You can use my images but with my copyright intact!
http://public.fotki.com/hairandbeautyindulgence/
Also visit my official site at www.onycbeauty.com

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by xmarks(m): 3:44am On Sep 20, 2010
Contact [email]letmedosir@hotmail.com [/email]
for hair weaving, hair wefts,hair bulk, hair, wigs,,

Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2010
hairfinder have hips of hairstyles/tips/ideals
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by maxim1: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2010
India Hair International is your source for the finest quality Indian human hair available. At IHI we give you direct access to individual and retail quantities of Indian hair products, extensions and accessories at an affordable price.

Please check  http://www.ihi.co.in  for pictures and info of our products.
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Nubialady(f): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2010
Ladies:

We have years of experience of providing hair to Salon owners in the UK and US. We understand your client needs and will work well with you to achieve them.

Hairlistic is a Company that offers Premium Quality Hair enhancements. Our Catalog ranges from 100% Virgin Brazilian Hair, 100% Virgin Indian Hair to Full Lace Front Wigs and Synthetic Hair and Wigs.

We are specialized in 100% human hair wefts/bucks, clip-in/pre-bond/micro loop ring hair extensions, full lace wigs, lace front wigs and others. We have a variety of patterns. Natural straight hair, silky straight hair, Yaki straight hair, natural wave hair, body wave hair, deep wave hair, Brazilian curled hair and candy curled hair are available.

Our hair is soft and tangle free, and lasts for up to a year if it is cared for properly. Our wide range of hair and hair extensions are available in various lengths, thicknesses and colors, offering you a large variety of possibilities.

We ship Worldwide and our prices start at $35.00 for 12" Virgin Indian hair 100g (3.5oz)

Visit our website to view our products - http://www.hairlistic.org/home_0.html

Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by QG: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2010
I want to go into hair products business (weavon, wigs, attachments and accesories) kindly advice me, is it better to buy from Nigeria (from companies like Xpression or their distributors) or import from China? I appreciate candid advice ans suggestions. Will like to do wholesale and retail. Thank you
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by Nubialady(f): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2010
We can assist you in starting your business. You do not need the hassle of dealing with finding the right Chinese Vendor, there are many who are not selling high quality hair. We have very good Indian and Brazilian hair. I guarantee your clients will be pleased. We are in the US and can give you a great wholesale price that will guarantee you will make a great profit at retail. grin
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by QG: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2010
Thanks @ Nubialady, i appreciate your response. I have visited your website. I will get back to you.
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by 2blunt: 6:06am On Dec 16, 2010
Hi ladies, i just brought in natural human hair from india, i av 14inches, 18inches, n 24inches, n d cost are 15k, 19k n 22.5k respectively, call now or book urs before d stocks finishes, here r my numbers, 07061977704 07041323224, or email me at funkyme4life@yahoo.com
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by sundaysule: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2011
QG

I want to go into hair products business (weavon, wigs, attachments and accesories) kindly advice me, is it better to buy from Nigeria (from companies like Xpression or their distributors) or import from China? I appreciate candid advice ans suggestions. Will like to do wholesale and retail. Thank you
-------------------------

QG - Did you get anywhere with your new business? I am about to start a similar project and will appreciate yours and everybody elses help.

Thanks -
Re: Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? by filnaija: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hi! I'm an Asian and married to a Nigerian, when I went there in Naija about a week ago, I saw a great business opportunity about selling real hair wigs and weave-on. I would like to supply European hair in Nigeria. My elder sister in other country is living near a factory of European real hair wigs and weave-on. I compared the prices from the internet, and it’s cheaper! You know why it’s cheap? Because the labor cost in that country is cheaper but all the materials are come from Europe and that is the one they’re selling in Europe.

My in-law has a shop in Alaba market, I will send him a sample and I will ask him to show it to the suppliers, manufacturers, retailers out there. I can supply a full head set from 10 to 26 inches with colors to choose from. I can also supply raw hair, or virgin hair, not yet processed.

If you want to see the samples, once I send the samples to Lagos I will post it here so you can meet my in-law. Or you can PM me your contact number and I will ask my in-law to call you once he have the samples.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here / How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? / Beautiful Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.