Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React (38741 Views)

Russia 2018: Spain Blacklist Fabregas, Alonso, Morata Form Squad (See Full List) / See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by dgagar(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
poor him. ten trophies from 80 trophies in 20yrs. not even a single calling cup, not to talk of champions league. shiooor lara baba ijebu.
check sir alex stat in 26yrs. thats what its called greatness.
mtchweew

1 Like

Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by Nedfed(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Arsenal fans right now

Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by inoki247: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
ahamonyeka:
so,you don pick this picture advert.?

D advert correlate with the present Nigeria Situation...
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by babayinka77(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
inoki247:
Buhari too will React like diz 2019 seeing d youth doing justice to d election..
Na so... the truth is the same youths are the ones that will work for him to win....who do they normally use to rig elections...who are the thugs......
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by Unlimited22: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Regardless of what may have transpired in recent years, Arsene Wenger is a legend and a class act.
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by engrjacuzzi: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Hmmm.....did I hear 3 EPL cups in all those years as a top club manager, that's been Lazy

.Youths lets get our PVC cause Buhari just tag us lazy in the eyes of the world,so let's show him how lazy that we are by doing the needful.....show him the exit door

which cup did you ever win? have you ever managed a street 5 aside team before? you are part of those Mr President talked about
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by Reference(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
gurunlocker:
It's funny how some Arsenal fans that are shouting #WengerOut still don't want him to go after announcing his resignation.

Stockholm Syndrome.
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by jerrybakermillz(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

which cup did you ever win? have you ever managed a street 5 aside team before? you are part of those Mr President talked about

Lazy?my bank account thinks otherwise young man
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by jerrybakermillz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
dgagar:
poor him. ten trophies from 80 trophies in 20yrs. not even a single calling cup, not to talk of champions league. shiooor lara baba ijebu.
check sir alex stat in 26yrs. thats what its called greatness.
mtchweew

Thank you sir....you read my mind too well ,it seem you are a sorcerer...Lol
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by engrjacuzzi: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=jerrybakermillz post=66880909]

Lazy?my bank account thinks otherwise young man[/quote
nothing do you at all.
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by Westbestside: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
tesppidd:
Not an arsenal fan,
Not even a fan of the EPL.

But,

For me the best coach i've known.

I wouldn't call him the greatest coach but the best coach.

A coach who never believed in spending hundreds of millions of dollars.

A coach who wasn't interested in buying success.

The coach who gave priority to using feeders for the carling cup and the FA cup until Mourinho came with his win at all cost syndrome.

A coach who always gave opportunities to young players.

A coach who never put the blame on his players even when they played badly.

Personally I consider him better than Guordiola and Mourinho.

Not necessarily greater but better.

Respect Arsene Wenger.
This is emotional.

1 Like

Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by kirchofff(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
gurunlocker:
It's funny how some Arsenal fans that are shouting #WengerOut still don't want him to go after announcing his resignation.
I sawear to God I'm guilty of this.
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by dgagar(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

Thank you sir....you read my mind too well ,it seem you are a sorcerer...Lol

lol...
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
...well done to him...he showed that you don't need to spend vast amount of resources to build a successful football team..

...i guess Mourinho will be very happy now...
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by rs172(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lolzzz they are used to the drama already
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by LustreChris(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
0monnak0da:
Don't be deceived nothing like Baba Ijebu , Arsenal simply did not have the money. A club that was selling and selling their best players and even captains. They just played on supporters minds by using Arsene Wenger as the fall guy the reality is Arsenal could not compete financially after Abramovich bought Chelsea..
The issue was not just about money.Arsene Wenger was limited as a Manager. He does not understand how to defend and that cost Arsenal dearly in his last days. Leicester won the premiership with little money in a season when Arsenal could have won it with better defending

So, you're trying to say Chelsea is financially buoyant than Arsenal undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by 0monnak0da: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
LustreChris:

So, you're trying to say Chelsea is financially buoyant than Arsenal undecided undecided undecided undecided
No I am not trying to say anythng. I already said what I waned to say for those with understanding and a little nous
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by placeofallure(f): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yes we want to win titles yet it's so painful to watch you go. I hope the boys will win the Europa just to bade you farewell. Your legacy will never be forgotten, Your resilience one of a kind. We may never find another so wonderful as you. You will be sorely missed Sire! I wish you the best of everything life can offer. You'll always be my numero uno, Adieu the great one! Adieu Arsène Wenger!

1 Like

Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by tete7000(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
I love this man. Arsenal will surely miss him.
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by steveDpro: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Time will tell
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by Oyewoadegoke95(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
arsene legacy
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by LustreChris(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
0monnak0da:
No I am not trying to say anythng. I already said what I waned to say for those with understanding and a little nous

You don't just take your phone, open nairaland, quote anyone who quotes you and type unwisely and take a swipe towards the person.
It's uncalled for. A simple yes or no, with clarification (if need be), would have made the course of the argument run into each other with no bad blood.

It's not your fault sha, your President already said, "youths" are lazy, seems you're part of the youths because you just showed you're lazy to answer a simple question.
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by Mryacks: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
0monnak0da:
Don't be deceived nothing like Baba Ijebu , Arsenal simply did not have the money. A club that was selling and selling their best players and even captains. They just played on supporters minds by using Arsene Wenger as the fall guy the reality is Arsenal could not compete financially after Abramovich bought Chelsea..
The issue was not just about money.Arsene Wenger was limited as a Manager. He does not understand how to defend and that cost Arsenal dearly in his last days. Leicester won the premiership with little money in a season when Arsenal could have won it with better defending

Spot on..
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by 0monnak0da: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
LustreChris:

You don't just take your phone, open nairaland, quote anyone who quotes you and type unwisely and take a swipe towards the person.
It's uncalled for. A simple yes or no, with clarification (if need be), would have made the course of the argument run into each other with no bad blood.

It's not your fault sha, your President already said, "youths" are lazy, seems you're part of the youths because you just showed you're lazy to answer a simple question.
Not everyone is your coeval. Not everyone uses a phone to access the internet. Not everyone is your social equal. Do not make blind assumptions.
You are uncouth and ill-bred
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by Kotodoctor: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
gurunlocker:

Cus real love is sometimes bitter sweet.
Re: Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React by LustreChris(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
0monnak0da:
Not everyone is your coeval. Not everyone uses a phone to access the internet. Not everyone is your social equal. Do not make blind assumptions.
You are uncouth and ill-bred

You lack manners, fam.
Go back to the beginning of this discussion to see where you're wrong.
I only asked a simple question and you resolved to insult.

You're out of your mind to think insulting people is the way to life on nairaland.
Uselessness in human skin. Tchew...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) / Mikel Obi Wows Middlesbrough Fans After Thrilling Performance- Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.