Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria (6131 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Repentance Prayer for the Church of Christ in Nigeria

-35. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for adultery among ministers. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

[url=www.jesuscoming1..com][/url]
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2018

-35. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for adultery among ministers. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Let us humble ourselves before the Lord!
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Enough of all this prosperity preaching, let the church return the nations back to God.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Repent! Repent! Repent!
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018

-36. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for occultism and occultist practices. Father, forgive us in Jesus name

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Mathew 6:23

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

If our churches are neck-deep in sins, what then will be lot of the nation that the church is meant to call to repentance!
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2018
The leaders of the church ought to repent before it's too late.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2018

-37. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for ritual and initiation of ministers. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yes repent!
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
The church is not celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, again. Rather, they are celebrating santa claus. we need to repent!
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2019

-38. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for unholy and harlot dressings in the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name..

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
The church of Christ is fast becoming a 'ridiculed and powerless' church because of sin, worldliness, gospel of prosperity and others. Jesus is calling. Let us repent and be revived.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Repentance is the beginning of revival. Let the church of Christ in Nigeria repent.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2019
If the church of Christ repents, the Lord will pour the Spirit of Grace and Supplication upon her. Let us repent.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
[b][u]Repentance For The Church of Christ in Nigeria[/u]b/b]

-39. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for wrong ordinations. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Repentance For The Church of Christ in Nigeria

-39. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for wrong ordinations. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Revival can only begin with repentance. Let us go the way of repentance.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
He that forsakes his sins shall have mercy. Let the church repent of her sins and turn to the Lord.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
If the church wants to experience revival again, we must first go back to repentance.

Nineveh's repentance was hinged on repentance...

Church, let us repent.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Let us repent. It pays to forsake evil.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2019

-40. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for silence against homosexualism. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes repent!

God bless you.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Join me in the on-going repentance for the church.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2019

-41. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for false signs and wonders. Father, forgive us in the name of Jesus Christ.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2019
Let us repent as a church, first. Then the Lord will heal the church. And the church can be used to lead the nation to repentance.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2019
The church needs to repent of the wickedness of the last days!
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2019

-42. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria false miracles and healing.Father, forgive us in the name of Jesus Christ.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2019
Nigerian churcch is fast becoming a laughing stock. Please, let us repent for the church.
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2019

-42. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria false miracles and healing. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

JESUScoming
Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2019
I have been shouting that we need to repent as a church and I will continue to shout until we repent or Jesus comes. The church is under siege. We need to repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
The church is established by the Lord to be His agent on earth, to rebuke sin and promote righteousness. The church is not standing firm in these commission and thus we are becoming ridiculed by worthless and powerless entities that are supposed to dread the church.

Let us repent and take back our right position in the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? / The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence / Big Bang Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.