Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

OAU Sex-for-marks: I Was Never Invited By Any Panel, Monica Osagie Speaks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OAU Sex-for-marks: I Was Never Invited By Any Panel, Monica Osagie Speaks (443 Views)

Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence / Sex-for-marks Scandal: How I Was Trapped, By Dismissed OA U Professor / Sex-for-marks: OAU Sacks Prof. Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAU Sex-for-marks: I Was Never Invited By Any Panel, Monica Osagie Speaks by MichaelMega: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
OAU Sex For Marks: I Was Never Invited By The Panel - Monica Osagie Speaks

Monica Osetobe Osagie, who was named earlier yesterday by the Obafemi Awolowo University, as the the female voice in the viral Sex-For-Mark tape has denied being invited by the Committee set up by the university.

In a telephone conversation, Osetobe, said she was never contacted by the school officials.

According to her, “The management didn’t contact me. If they did, I would have honoured them”.

Recall the Obafemi Awolowo University had on Thursday morning, released statement claiming, the female voice owner of the Sex-For-Mark conversation has been identified, as Monica Osetobe, who was contacted, but failed to show up.

The Vice-Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, has received and considered the interim report of the Committee set up to investigate the allegation of sexual harassment revealed in a leaked audio recording.

In the interim report submitted to the Vice Chancellor, Professor Eyitope Ogunbodede, Professor Richard I. Akindele, of the Department of Management and Accounting, is now established to be the lecturer in the controversial “marks for sex” audio recording. The female voice has also been identified
as that of Miss Monica Osetobe OSAGIE, a Postgraduate Student on the Master of Business Administration Regular programme.

Although the Investigative Committee had invited both Professor Richard I. Akindele and Miss Osagie, only Professor Akindele had appeared before the Committee, while Miss Osagie is yet to appear or make any representation.

The report indicated that many other witnesses appeared before the Committee and gave useful evidence.

The University is making efforts to ensure that Miss Osagie appears before the investigative committee so that it can hear her side of the case and promptly submit its final report.

http://dailybells.com.ng/metro/oau-sex-for-marks-i-was-never-invited-by-any-panel-monica-osagie-speaks/20/04/2018/

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Clean And Not Corrupt, I’ll Win 2019 Election”- Buhari Says / Make Some Money Marking WAEC And NECO - See SSCE Marking Centres Across Nigeria / How To Make Money Online Through Fiverr...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.