Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics (579 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics by dainformant(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
An upcoming Nigerian singer, Bobby Boluwatifenishola Dc, is causing unrest among online users following series of death posts he made on Facebook today. The young man took to Facebook to make some posts about dying tomorrow, April 21st which is coincides with his birthday .

The singer who no one knows what is passing through - started the scary posts by writing; Iffa Die Before Tomorrow Make Una No Cry For Me #Death.

In subsequent posts, the young man wrote;

Death Issa Debt For Every SouL #Death

Its So Sad That Today Will Be My Last Day On Earth Oh Lord Forgive All My Sin #Death

Tears Roll My Cheeks When GOD Said Am Dying Tomorrow #DEATH

I Know Vividly That My Picture Would Be Post As R.I.P By Tomorrow Morning Its So Sad To Leave You Guys #Life_Is_VANITY #DEATH..

While some Nigerians think the guy is clamoring for social media attention, others are not throwing caution to wind as they've started to reach out to him to understand his state of mind.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/god-said-am-dying-tomorrow-upcoming-singer-hints-about-dying-on-his-birthday-photos.html

Re: 'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics by dafeyankee: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Guy you must not die.

Who do you want to leave your share of the Nigeria stress for?just stay alive to handle your share, instead of God to now share your stress among the living.

1 Like

Re: 'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin He should be grateful to the ever merciful and benevolent Allah... 72 hot virgins are going to welcome him

All glory to Allah. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics by dainformant(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2018

Re: 'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics by dainformant(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics by Evablizin(f): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Depression is very bad,this guy might commit suicide,may God have mercy on you. Sighs....

1 Like

Re: 'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This guy for chill till tomorrow self. Abi why panicking?

Abi ma guy don do 2yrs ritual?

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: 'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
I've known bobby boy for a long time now i could vividly remember his first song, i blogged it on my blog, tried to reach him yday about his post cos i was so scared until i realized that his acc have been hacked....
I'm very sure he can't do such but it's so disheartening seeing him on all the internet now....
He's hale and hearty....
And I'm still ganna give him a call to delete those post cos he's ganna receive a big criticism...
Stay srong bro nothing dey happened make sure you get the nogga who did this cos you ain't someone who begs for attention
Re: 'God Said Am Dying Tomorrow' - Young Man Hints About Dying On His Birthday. Pics by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 22, 2018
I have given up on the race. There is no hope in this wicked world.

(1) (Reply)

Who Created God? / 2018 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Live / What Is A Graven Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.