Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,428 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Top 7 Universities In Africa Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 7 Universities In Africa Revealed (538 Views)

Top 7 Young And Upcoming Nigerian Musicians [photos] / Salaries Of Top MTN Bosses In Africa Revealed / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Universities In Africa Revealed by akinzgist(m): 12:17am On Apr 21, 2018
QS University Rating System has released list of top ranking
universities in Africa with no Nigerian university making the list of
top 7.
The University of Cape town sits at the pinnacle occupying 191 position in the world ranking of universities.
Stellenbosch
University is the second best university in Africa and ranks number 361
in the world, while the American University in Cairo is at number 4 in
Africa.
Factors such as academic reputation, citations per
faculty, employer reputation and others are factors considered in the QS
ranking.
See top 7 Universities in Africa:
1. University of Cape Town (South Africa)
2. Stellenbosch University (South Africa)
3. University of the Witwatersrand (South Africa)
4. The American University in Cairo (Egypt)
5. Cairo University (Egypt)
6. University of Pretoria ( South Africa)
7. University of Johannesburg (South Africa)

more. http://silicongist.com.ng/2017/06/13/ckeck-out-top-7-universities-in-africa/

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Universities In Africa Revealed by timwudz(m): 1:31am On Apr 21, 2018
where is oau?
Re: Top 7 Universities In Africa Revealed by daviesblaze(m): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2018
this is trash . so you mean to tell me the infamous university of ibadan didnt make the list ?
Re: Top 7 Universities In Africa Revealed by okachie1(m): 5:25am On Apr 21, 2018
daviesblaze:
this is trash . so you mean to tell me the infamous university of ibadan didnt make the list ?
Yes! What would u do?
Re: Top 7 Universities In Africa Revealed by daviesblaze(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2018
okachie1:
Yes! What would u do?
nothing grin grin FooL

(1) (Reply)

My Family Are Not Unhappy With My Behaviour In The House - Cee-c / Serena Williams Explains Why She Chose To Marry A White Man / Bbnaija Nina's Boyfriend,collins Reacts To Her Viral Video Calls Her Cheap Slut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.