Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years (22169 Views)

Professor Sophie Oluwole Is Dead (First Nigerian Female Phd Holder In Philosophy / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by TreMain: 1:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerian man, Dr. Olamide Samuel, who is just 25 years old has broken a new record as the first African Ph.D Holder In National Security strategy.

The 25 year old PH.D Holder is based in the UK where he studied and graduated at University of Buckingham, UK.

He write celebrating his success:
"Aii, Viva passed! Officially Dr. Olamide Samuel, PhD, MA, BSc. I have a few typos to correct and I'm done!! First African PhD holder in National Security Strategy. I'm 25 so I got energy"

https://www.gistrealm.com/25-year-old-nigerian-man-becomes-the-first-african-ph-d-holder-in-national-security/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by HigherEd: 6:42am On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations to him.
Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by obonujoker(m): 6:56am On Apr 21, 2018
He is a lazy youth waiting for free oil money...

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by infantlion(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2018
I envy this young man...U are indeed a lazy Nigerian youth.The only way u can be hard-working and productive is to herd cows preferably in daura.

Thumbs up bro!!!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by folake4u(f): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations to the MVP smiley

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by dotcomnamename: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2018
So?
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by AngelicBeing: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2018
obonujoker:
He is a lazy youth waiting for free oil money...
tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats bro.... Your head is full of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by IMASTEX: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Notatribalist(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari come and see a LAZY Nigerian. Mumu President

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Tinalex(f): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Wow....what a lazy youth he is. Demented Nigerian First Citizen. Mmtttccchhheeewwww

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by miracle956: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
s
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Yoruba amaka

26 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Ladynia2(f): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats to him but that 25yrs must be his official age. Congrats once again. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by kolawoleibukun: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2018
what is the use? he is only a lazy Nigerian after all.

I am sick of celebrating Nigerian excellence abroad when we have locals who sit on dirty floors and get molested and raped by lecturers to make their grades. As someone who schooled in Nigeria and abroad, I will have to duff my hat to all Nigerian grads.

Do not be fooled by all those high grades by Nigerians in Europe and the US. I see no reason why a Nigerian who understands the value and cost of education would not excel abroad. For someone who knows that his future depends on education and understands the situation of the Nigerian economy, the best is expected.

When you sit in a comfortable environment, deny yourself of the parties and luxury of student's life, you do not have to work and school abroad, and you have the best professors to guide you even personally in your course.

Bro, they have councilors in these universities who will mentor you and guide you. All you have to do is do the job required of a student. Focus and Study!

Nigerian schools are different. The feeling of how bad the economy is alone is a setback to any student. Unqualified lecturers nepotized into positions that they cannot handle.

Abeg free all these Nigerians excelling abroad and celebrate the real heros and heroines in Nigeria.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by moscobabs(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2018
C
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by ojmaroni247(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Omoluabi

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by jeronimo(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Thumbs up to you. Greatness lies ahead of you, just go ahead and take it. Meanwhile, just hold on I'm sure after a more virile president takes over in 2019 your expertise will be required in your motherland. For now just remain in the UK.

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by potosky: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Football age

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by AKzee(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2018
You see what laziness caused? The guy must be Lazy.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Dronedude(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats Lazy youth you have done well working hard to end up lazy.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by AKzee(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2018
potosky:
Football age
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2018
25 looking more like 35.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by akeentech(m): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2018
This people like to interchange number
25 instead of 52.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by kingchris30(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2018
when you see new like this you know the person must come from south west but when you here some statement, you will know the person is from Daura. Congrat to him.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by BlackPantherxXx: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Let him now go and negotiate with Fulani Herdsmen...Oga with PhD. grin

This is a cynical comment ooo

Fukafuka below me...you don craze grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2018
grin....Your Attention is needed in grin grin grin

SAMBISA ...................... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2018
chukwukahenry:
Yoruba amaka

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by OpanachiOzohve: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Another lazy Nigerian youth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by inoki247: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2018
bb
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Whinky23(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2018
potosky:
Football age

Lolzzx... See dis lazy citizen, someone cannot make it early in life abi... U think everybody will be lazy like you? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Discrimination Between Hnd Holders And Bsc Holders / UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year / JAMB UTME 2012: Stats And Figures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.