Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years (22175 Views)

Professor Sophie Oluwole Is Dead (First Nigerian Female Phd Holder In Philosophy / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by frankpro27(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats bro. But u don't look 25 with all those rough face Nd wrinkles sha
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by kolawoleibukun: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
True talk. Anybody way go school abroad way no make am make you no say that guy no go school. It is either he spent his time hustling to make money or he flexed his time with the white chicks and parties.

You have all the facilities one needs to make the best grades. Especially when you are coming from naija and you know what hardship is.
Respect to you guys.
Elliot2:
I feel u bro. I am a graduate,but if i told you that there is just a thin line between what I knew back in secondary school and that knowledge i acquired in the university,you may not believe me. Most of the lecturers are unqualified(we had one who always came to class to preach the gospel,in
stead of lecturing); the infrastructure is zero; research and students work is zero. Motivation is equally zero...just imagine having lectures in an open arena (uniport) from my year1 to final year,whereby one is exposed to all the distractions in the world. Selective attention in class is impossible! See eh, if you are a graduate of any public school in Nigeria and you are sound academically,then you are very lucky. But sadly,you are still a lazy youth in the eyes of saint messiah prophet Buhari if you don't have a job at the end of the day!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by onenaija001(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin....Your Attention is needed in grin grin grin

SAMBISA ...................... grin grin grin grin grin
Your at ease is needed in Syria.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by cinoedhunter: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ladynia2:
Congrats to him but that 25yrs must be his official age. Congrats once again. smiley
Thought it was my eyes deceiving me o shocked

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by CioAngels(f): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
TreMain:
Nigerian man, Dr. Olamide Samuel, who is just 25 years old has broken a new record as the first African Ph.D Holder In National Security strategy.

The 25 year old PH.D Holder is based in the UK where he studied and graduated at University of Buckingham, UK.

He write celebrating his success:
"Aii, Viva passed! Officially Dr. Olamide Samuel, PhD, MA, BSc. I have a few typos to correct and I'm done!! First African PhD holder in National Security Strategy. I'm 25 so I got energy"

https://www.gistrealm.com/25-year-old-nigerian-man-becomes-the-first-african-ph-d-holder-in-national-security/

The president will see him also as uneducated and lazy waiting for oil money. Because the politicians are manipulating the oil money at NNPC into their pocket, so the youths does not have the right to have good life. Gaddafi our is trying to bring down used Libya oil money to take care of Libyan youths, the sick the old, but no our persident does not remember the good of Gaddafi but to lie against him.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bless u bro. It will be for good and not in vain
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
obonujoker:
He is a lazy youth waiting for free oil money...
where is job in private sector with national PhD?
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by sherryz123: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
I know this young man personally since he was 5yrs old .he has his late father's grumpy face.he is truly 25yrs old.

Congrats olamide. Wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Finally Had An Extra Year / What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student / UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.