Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years (22177 Views)

Professor Sophie Oluwole Is Dead (First Nigerian Female Phd Holder In Philosophy / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2018
He looks older, he should tell the real truth behind his real age.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
Another lazy Nigerian youth!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by lazeal: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Ladynia2:
Congrats to him but that 25yrs must be his official age. Congrats once again. smiley
in UK u don't spent much years in school. Bsc could take 3 years in some cases.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Etianwanokon: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy man. Hahaha hahaha hahaha. Bubu don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Let him now go and negotiate with Fulani Herdsmen...Oga with PhD. grin

This is a cynical comment ooo

Fukafuka below me...you don craze grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Bsingle(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats bro.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by jaydor: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2018
There goes another lazy Nigerian youth. congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by sexyking1: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2018
What a lazy and uneducated Nigerian youth waiting for free education and oil money.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Fab21: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
what is the use? he is only a lazy Nigerian after all.

I am sick of celebrating Nigerian excellence abroad when we have locals who sit on dirty floors and get molested and raped by lecturers to make their grades. As someone who schooled in Nigeria and abroad, I will have to duff my hat to all Nigerian grads.

Do not be fooled by all those high scores by Nigerians in Europe and the US. I see no reason why a Nigerian who understands the value and cost of education would not excel abroad. For someone who knows that his future depends on education and understands the situation of the Nigerian economy, the best is expected.

When you sit in a comfortable environment, deny yourself of the parties and luxury of student's life, you do not have to work and school abroad, and you have the best professors to guide you even personally in your course.

Bro, they have councilors in these universities who will mentor you and guide you. All you have to do is do the job required of a student. Focus and Study!

Nigerian schools are different. The feeling of how bad the economy is alone is a setback to any student. Unqualified lecturers nepotized into positions that they cannot handle.

Abeg free all these Nigerians excelling abroad and celebrate the real heros and heroines in Nigeria.

There are points in what you said.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by SalamRushdie: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Nice course to have a PHD in

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by guiddoti: 7:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats CSO
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by finest0007(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Knew I had seen him from somewhere. I follow him on IG.

Congratulations to him. Of course even when he gets necessary experience he won't get appointed as anything as far as he isn't using his money to sponsor any aspirant or a Godfather's boy.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by shoelotng(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2018
In a country where it works! I can retire at 40 sharp! Nothing beats learning with "EASE"
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by justice2100: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations!
I believe PMB isn't referring to you and the likes of; I also believe that those category of lazy, illiterates who always wants handout exist among us they are many as he assert.
Conclusion PMB is right
Educated Naija Youth are right.
The lazy once are not even protesting: so why can I do it for them?
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by guiddoti: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2018
lazeal:
in UK u don't spent much years in school. Bsc could take 3 years in some cases.
1 year for TopUp hahaha
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations to him but if this man is 25, then you might as well believe that Linda Ikeji is a teenager.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nukilia: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2018
infantlion:
I envy this young man...U are indeed a lazy Nigerian youth.The only way u can be hard-working and productive is to herd cows preferably in daura.

Thumbs up bro!!!

Its seems being a lazy Nigerian is one of the greatest ideology of the 21st century... Shame on the hardworking motorcyclist in Aso Rock. grin grin grin
I Love this kind Laziness...

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Wow that's really cool.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by seguno2: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2018
TreMain:
Nigerian man, Dr. Olamide Samuel, who is just 25 years old has broken a new record as the first African Ph.D Holder In National Security strategy.

The 25 year old PH.D Holder is based in the UK where he studied and graduated at University of Buckingham, UK.

He write celebrating his success:
"Aii, Viva passed! Officially Dr. Olamide Samuel, PhD, MA, BSc. I have a few typos to correct and I'm done!! First African PhD holder in National Security Strategy. I'm 25 so I got energy"

https://www.gistrealm.com/25-year-old-nigerian-man-becomes-the-first-african-ph-d-holder-in-national-security/

Impressive feat!
However one should not take his claim of being first without verifying.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Toosure70: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2018
dotcomnamename:
So?
Awon Omo irankiran. olori pelebe osi.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by faithfull18(f): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Nice feat....

Take a stroll to my profile to get MTN data bundles at the best prices you can find around.....
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by otabaotaba: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Thi one is just a lazy youth
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by sojikul(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2018
My guy just go and meet buhari now he is in west minister in London , tell him you are not LAZY like Yussuf.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Abdulhakeem78(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

I am sick of celebrating Nigerian excellence abroad when we have locals who sit on dirty floors and get molested and raped by lecturers to make their grades. As someone who schooled in Nigeria and abroad, I will have to duff my hat to all Nigerian grads.

Do not be fooled by all those high grades by Nigerians in Europe and the US. I see no reason why a Nigerian who understands the value and cost of education would not excel abroad. For someone who knows that his future depends on education and understands the situation of the Nigerian economy, the best is expected.

When you sit in a comfortable environment, deny yourself of the parties and luxury of student's life, you do not have to work and school abroad, and you have the best professors to guide you even personally in your course.

Bro, they have councilors in these universities who will mentor you and guide you. All you have to do is do the job required of a student. Focus and Study!

Nigerian schools are different. The feeling of how bad the economy is alone is a setback to any student. Unqualified lecturers nepotized into positions that they cannot handle.

Abeg free all these Nigerians excelling abroad and celebrate the real heros and heroines in Nigeria.
Sir I agreed 101%without any apology from abroad certificate seekers.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by sakanifemi123(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2018
congrat bro when i see our youth or niagerian during well in abroad i use to happy this show that africa particularly niageria we are head nt a tail we are superior nt an inferior but i know that all eminent facing naigeria ecomic it come to be a thing of history. so this show that we youth are hardwork and focus
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by potosky: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Not with that face. Lazy but not stupid.
Whinky23:

Lolzzx... See dis lazy citizen, someone cannot make it early in life abi... U think everybody will be lazy like you? grin
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by kmaster007: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2018
one man like dat, who hv primary sch cert will b saying youth re lazy... did he even no d stressed sum 1 pass in sch at all
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by missingribs: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2018
TreMain:
Nigerian man, Dr. Olamide Samuel, who is just 25 years old has broken a new record as the first African Ph.D Holder In National Security strategy.

The 25 year old PH.D Holder is based in the UK where he studied and graduated at University of Buckingham, UK.

He write celebrating his success:
"Aii, Viva passed! Officially Dr. Olamide Samuel, PhD, MA, BSc. I have a few typos to correct and I'm done!! First African PhD holder in National Security Strategy. I'm 25 so I got energy"

https://www.gistrealm.com/25-year-old-nigerian-man-becomes-the-first-african-ph-d-holder-in-national-security/

is this a lazy youth Mr President.....here we have lots of our youth doing us proud at international level and a leader condemning thier effort at international level....#lazynigerianleaders
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by kingchuks08(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2018
laziness at work
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Kudos to you jare the lazy youth.
Re: Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years by Elliot2(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Do not be fooled by all those high grades by Nigerians in Europe and the US. I see no reason why a Nigerian who understands the value and cost of education would not excel abroad. For someone who knows that his future depends on education and understands the situation of the Nigerian economy, the best is expected.

I feel u bro. I am a graduate,but if i told you that there is just a thin line between what I knew back in secondary school and that knowledge i acquired in the university,you may not believe me. Most of the lecturers are unqualified(we had one who always came to class to preach the gospel,in
stead of lecturing); the infrastructure is zero; research and students work is zero. Motivation is equally zero...just imagine having lectures in an open arena (uniport) from my year1 to final year,whereby one is exposed to all the distractions in the world. Selective attention in class is impossible! See eh, if you are a graduate of any public school in Nigeria and you are sound academically,then you are very lucky. But sadly,you are still a lazy youth in the eyes of saint messiah prophet Buhari if you don't have a job at the end of the day!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? / I Finally Had An Extra Year / What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.