Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Update: Eric Many Boss Released On Bail, To Report To The Police On Monday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Eric Many Boss Released On Bail, To Report To The Police On Monday (494 Views)

Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Eric Many Boss Released On Bail, To Report To The Police On Monday by CastedGist: 5:27am On Apr 21, 2018
GistMore.com

Record label owner and boss of Dilly motors, Okwudili Umenyiora, who was arrested this evening by the police from Force CID, Alagbon for the attempted murder of singer, Runtown has been released on bail and is to report to the police on Monday.

He released a video of himself in his house 'relaxing'.

Watch that below

https://www.gistmore.com/update-dilly-umenyiora-released-bail-report-police-monday

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004438_videoofokwudiliumenyioraarrestedbythepoliceforattemptedmurderofruntownlailasnews482x410_jpegcc7c57daca8f5de24446198e3ade902f
Re: Update: Eric Many Boss Released On Bail, To Report To The Police On Monday by CastedGist: 5:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Update: Eric Many Boss Released On Bail, To Report To The Police On Monday by Ekiseme(m): 6:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Hmmmm runtown, ịga ebuli kwa? Be careful o
Re: Update: Eric Many Boss Released On Bail, To Report To The Police On Monday by chriskosherbal(m): 6:20am On Apr 21, 2018
These guyz should act mature and take this things easy ...
Re: Update: Eric Many Boss Released On Bail, To Report To The Police On Monday by miracle956: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2018
x
Re: Update: Eric Many Boss Released On Bail, To Report To The Police On Monday by medexico(m): 6:50am On Apr 21, 2018
I swear only the rich gets bail in Nigeria.

I am talking from experience

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018: Miracle Declared Winner Of Bbnaija 2018. See Heartwarming Photos / Diamond Platnumz Cheated On Me Even After I Dumped My Boyfriend For Him–ex Lover / Bbnaija 2018 Live On Ig! Alex Is Not A Good Friend Of Me -nina Emphasis In An In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.