Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) (42518 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
how do you want this beautiful lady to come home in time. the guy is enjoying her. just relax, she will soon come back home. pls babe girl buy me bread when u are coming back home.

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
She even wore with abbreviation name of the guy, A for Abraham

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by GooseBump: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
roqrules04:

What is the name of his hair cut? Cos me I can't see the style he barbed o
am referring to the girl
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
See the way she pose like an slowpoke
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by gonkin(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
She's probably enjoying her stay in a hotel somewhere
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ghana
Camry
=Yahoo

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
ritual loading..................
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by GindoX(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Who said she is missing.. With such slay pose snapping? Abegi she go holiday. grin
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Is she an imbecide?

Her photo seems like it.
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Mires: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Quality20:
is that what they want? If a righteous man were to approach d parents of ds girl for marriage, they will nearly kill him with insults for wanting to marry an underage girl, but yet they can't or won't stop their daughters from sleeping around,getting pregnant and aborting it. I really don't know why many parents down south like their children to sleep with multiple sex mates b4 finally settling down for marriage?

Just listen to yourself. People like you will make Bubu to be insulting youths.

A girl that was sent to school, how else do you want her parents or guardians to stop her from eloping with a young man? Okay, they should accompany her to school because that's the conventional way it is done.

Are you not aware that many teenagers especially girls in recent times know what their parents won't know in the next twenty years. What most of them including you have learnt with the innovation in technology is alarming.

Why then being ethnocentric in addressing issue that affect the society. The young girl fine has eloped to experiment what she feels is her right. Then addressed the content and stop being ethnic driven.

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
millomaniac:
I doubt she is missing. She will be back after the weekend grin
You are an online prophet. The lady is on a brief immoral tourism. Your vision shall come to pass soon. These self-lost people shall not allow Nigerians to look for those are are really lost.
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
She will be back. The guy is Swindling Her Fanny.
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Quality20(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mires:

Just listen to yourself. People like you will make Bubu to be insulting youths.

A girl that was sent to school, how else do you want her parents or guardians to stop her from eloping with a young man? Okay, they should accompany her to school because that's the conventional way it is done.

Are you not aware that many teenagers especially girls in recent times know what their parents won't know in the next twenty years. What most of them including you have learnt with the innovation in technology is alarming.

Why then being ethnocentric in addressing issue that affect the society. The young girl fine has eloped to experiment what she feels is her right. Then addressed the content and stop being ethnic driven.
. But d same ppl south will easily and readily castigate ppl up north for marrying out their teenage daughter. Isn't it far better to marry out a lady as a teenager than allow her roam about after school taking all manners of freebies from known and unknown men? Agreed, many children know far more than some of their parents would ever know,but again that's even more of a reason why parents should closely observe their daughters (children) and see their leanings and tendencies. If they are inclined to sex and freebies, then they are better off being married however young they may be.
Here in d north many girls who are calm and collected do go as far as postgraduate before being married, but many others who are sexully troubled are married off b4 they spoil their marital prospects with high body counts and diseases/unwanted pregnancies

4 Likes

Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Oluwambo147 post=66901897]what are you driving at what if his name is Ibrahim[/quotle]

You know the answer already.
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by kmaster007: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
bring back our missing daughter. train ur child well
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
roqrules04:

What is the name of his hair cut? Cos me I can't see the style he barbed o

He meant the girl
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Remyjaxx: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hmmm

Please call 08037467002 for your Study Area Maps and other GIS analysis
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
See as she do face like pessin wey no dey hear word!

Na her mama I just dey pity....
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Mires: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Quality20:
. But d same ppl south will easily and readily castigate ppl up north for marrying out their teenage daughter. Isn't it far better to marry out a lady as a teenager than allow her roam about after school taking all manners of freebies from known and unknown men? Agreed, many children know far more than some of their parents would ever know,but again that's even more of a reason why parents should closely observe their daughters (children) and see their leanings and tendencies. If they are inclined to sex and freebies, then they are better off being married however young they may be.
Here in d north many girls who are calm and collected do go as far as postgraduate before being married, but many others who are sexully troubled are married off b4 they spoil their marital prospects with high body counts and diseases/unwanted pregnancies

Bro, leave ethnicity out of this. The issue before us cut across all ethnic group not only in Nigeria but the world.

You sound as if girls (teenagers) from Northern extraction are decent in relation to their southern counterparts. I completely disagree in all totality. I did my NYSC several years ago in Northern Nigeria. I saw that the hijabs wore by those girls (teenagers) and ladies are complete camouflage.

I wish you understand the implication of teenage pregnancy. Some of those girls that you subscribed to be married out, I guess to men that are at least thirty (30) years older than them, can hardly push babies at that age given that their organs are yet to developed for such. Hence, most of them are likely to be subjected to caesarian section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by DiamondGodwin(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
All this small girls in Sapele and warri, hmmmmmm. Last, last, na worm dem go put for her body.
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by wtfcoded: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
The girlu jelu igbacha oyi ya nwoke pipe grin
She's gonn come back.
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by israelmao(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
That what a foretaste of sex can do to impressionable teenager.You just need to be their friend as parent.
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Debazent: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
SHe is probably enjoying herself
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by onenaija001(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm scared of being a parent.
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Kai....100th round loading...

The guy would have damaged her pvssy odometer by now

Lack of employment and high libido go hand in hand
angry

Pussy dey damage??

She go dey claim innocenty after she don Bleep over 100 guys, be like say you no no wetin pussy be
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
abegi she will come back when she is through with what she's doing
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The family of a young student who has been missing for the past two days - just discovered that the girl was picked up by a guy after school. The girl who is a student of Okpe grammar school in Sapele area of Delta state - was reported not to have returned home some days ago as her family went to the school to find out the reason.

They were informed that the guy named Abraham whose brother lives in Ghana, came after school to pick up the girl in a Toyota Camry and since them, the two of them have not been seen.

The family are worried that something bad might have happened to their daughter as search for her continues.

Anyone with any information about her whereabouts should notify the authorities..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/family-begins-search-for-missing-girl-who-left-with-school-with-a-guy-photos.html
Brain wey say ee no go read, nah the kpekus go soffa/sollorin
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
ghana girls jusr love dick ehn see this small girl following q guy
read more story here
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Brymo:
Elope is the word. Crazy imaginations back then, having watched, When you are mine and the likes.

Bad guy
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lizilicious:
How can u be searching for somebori that is busy enjoying her sef..
Make una rest, wen she is done with whatever she's doing; she'll come back home..
Chai!!
Children of nowadays

Where in PH are you?
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerian youths chai
Re: Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Quality20:
is that what they want? If a righteous man were to approach d parents of ds girl for marriage, they will nearly kill him with insults for wanting to marry an underage girl, but yet they can't or won't stop their daughters from sleeping around,getting pregnant and aborting it. I really don't know why many parents down south like their children to sleep with multiple sex mates b4 finally settling down for marriage?
i heard they want them to enjoy themselves before marriage and by the time they want to settle for marriage,responsible best of men would be running away from them after they hear about their philandering,no matter the love they have for them,they would look like trash to them and the lazy,Irresponsible men would later get married to them if they have no good person to marry them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building / Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / EndSARS Protests Hit Ariaria, Faulks Road, Aba (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.