Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (88376 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by theNOISEmaker: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
It was reported earlier that a girl, sadiya from jos went missing after a facebook friend visited her. Well, According to a post by the cousin of the missing girl on Facebook, she made it known that this man(pictures below) took her cousin from jos to abuja(for reasons not yet known). And according to her, many other girls were also found in captivity of the man.

This is the English translation of what she wrote in Hausa:

"The identity of the man who took my cousin sister out has been revealed. And she is not the only one at the house he took her to in Abuja. there many other girls there too. May God continue to unveil their evil plans. Thank you all for the prayers. More details coming By God's grace"..

But it wasn't made clear if she was forcefully taken or voluntarily went for what a Nigerian would say, "chilling and flexing".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Ayam not understanding o, the man took her to Abuja...as in he kidnapped her or he took her to Abuja that they went to catch some fun...you grab what i mean?cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Op your story is incomplete. Was the girl kidnapped or she went there on her free will?

208 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by chimecharlie: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2019
theNOISEmaker:
It was reported earlier that a girl, sadiya from jos went missing after a facebook friend visited her. Well, According to a post by the cousin of the missing girl on Facebook, she made it known that it an unknown man took her cousin from jos to abuja(for reasons not yet known). This is the English translation of what she wrote in hausa "The identity of the man who took my cousin sister out has been revealed. And she is not the only one at the house he took her to in Abuja. there many other girls there too. May God continue to unveil their evil plans. Thank you all for the prayers. More details coming".. Lalasticlala

Pikim sit down! You no go hear
Wetin carry banana enter ape hand go still make the ape pill the banana and when e yaff pill the banana wetin rememain again, aunty wey mumu

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Na dicck go kill most of our Nigerian girls!!

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Half bake stories ..na bad side of the man we are about to read while the waywardness of her sister that make her followed her Grandpa mate will be muted..

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ayam not understanding o, the man took her to Abuja...as in he kidnapped her or he took her to Abuja that they went to catch some fun...you grab what i mean?cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Op your story is incomplete. Was the girl kidnapped or she went there on her free will?
I wanted to ask same question.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Nawa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Freemanbobble: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Women and Dickkk

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by realestniggah: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2019
What the ahlaji came into her house and carried her away? What the full story.?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Abalado(f): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2019
U see,, I talk am that day,,, asewo small pikin,, see d baba way she they follow

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2019
The lawless country I just wondering if the law can take care for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
grin
That man is more than 55 years na, grin
Our young girls of nowadays they can travel from kano to lagos just to fucck someone they just met online

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Datingcomrade(f): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
The man nah kidnapper?
Girl wey go do runs

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Nobody took anybody. The girl went with her own legs

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by lastempero: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Na chilling things ni but the gal and man no get fear at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by MRsettingz: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
senator dick has fallen on her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by victorazy(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Crapy story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
They too love prick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Th am God for her life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by deliveryboy: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Distorted stories, you should focus on your sister, talk to her about the kind of life she’s planning to embrace, she’s going wayward but you want to look the other way. The typical Hausa family never caution their children when they are doing wrong, every other person is to blame.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Why are they blaming the girl?

Isn't this what they teach those ladies who waste their lives watching Telemundo Indian and Korean movies?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2019
grin grin grin

Oturugbeke!....wetin third leg go cause for this world...king Solomon himself go fear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Issokay So those ones just dey waste their time while babe dey enjoy hersef for Abuja.. Gurls kd nowadays ehn.. Chai! grin

See the old man wey dey enjoy small small gurls enough to be his granddaughter age.. Abi na Plmp e be sef wey dey ship gurls out to clients for work..

He should be arrested and nvestigated..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Can you imagine the frog she followed to abuja

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by 24kmagic: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2019
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Too many barbarians on this thread, how many times do i have to ring it in the ears of you animalistic pedophiles that there is nothing like consent when it comes to a minor? Nigeria is really a jungle with too many animals in it. I am so disgusted at the mentality of these perverted comments, spits! undecided

Modified,if you mentioned me and i didnt reply just know you are one of the perverted animals i am referring to undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.