Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. (953 Views)

Good Morning. Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Tomorrow. / Good Morning. Please Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything.report Immediately If Asked / Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by npowerng: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Good morning,

Please go and collect your PVC. You have a right to vote and be voted for.

While you are it, please encourage your immediate community to get their PVC as well.

#ThePVCTask
#NPowerNG

Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by jinka(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

While you are it, please encourage your immediate community to get their PVC as well.

#ThePVCTask
#NPowerNG

Good morning. pls where can I register and collect the PVC? is it INEC office or LGA Secretariat
Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by athorello(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#ThePVCTask
#NPowerNG

I think I need this PVC now, at least as a form of ID. Or how could someone keep some of the teeming young population hopelessly hopeful for months now ? Those folks who can't make anything move should be the definition of lazy. I'm glad to have moved on... Peace!
Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by johnbuck81(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
npower...is the final list of the 2017 pre-selected candidates coming out next week tuesday?
Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by Elushy: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pls is their any information as regards we that was erroneously exited from the program. We were and still working. Pls Npower team see to our case on time.
Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by menwongo(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#ThePVCTask
#NPowerNG
Ok
Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by jojomario(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
I sray around Agbara-Lusada axis ogun state. I am yet to register for my PVC. I can't still locate where to do that around me here.

Any Info to assist?
Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
China node De vote bt de are better than us....since how many months una no wan conclude Npower Na pvc ina de advertise here
Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by npowerng: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
China node De vote bt de are better than us....since how many months una no wan conclude Npower Na pvc ina de advertise here

Good day, sir.

We are not advertising PVC, We are creating awareness on one of our obligations as citizens.
Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by npowerng: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
jojomario:
I sray around Agbara-Lusada axis ogun state. I am yet to register for my PVC. I can't still locate where to do that around me here.

Any Info to assist?

Kindly check-in your LGA secretariat to get information on that, sir.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, Please Go And Collect Your PVC. You Have A Right To Vote. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

We are not advertising PVC, We are creating awareness on one of our obligations as citizens.
is it ur duty to create awareness wat so special in d pvc self.....

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment / I need a job in Port Harcourt / Job Vacancies For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.