Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Links To Haulage Threads - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Links To Haulage Threads (57023 Views)

find Haulage Threads / Am In Need A Truck Urgently To Haulage My Petroleum Product In Ikorodu / Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by uzomina: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2014
....Just incase u need a covered trucks,we convey all house properties,building materials,goods of all types to any parts of nigeria too your destinations . 08030745575

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Chekitaut: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
http://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/Mack-Tractor-For-Sale/search-results?category=Tractor|2008002&make=MACK|2312332&sort=actualPrice%3Aasc&type=heavy,medium&vrsn=results
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by GRACEGLORY: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2014
We Are in need of: 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light goods which weighs between 6-8 tonnages, products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), BISCUITS, et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

For details

Call: 08030546462
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Royalejr(m): 1:49am On Aug 14, 2014
4 THINGS EVERY CUSTOMER WANTS.

Figuring out how to retain customers today is no simple task. http://entrepreneurshipcircle.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6384#.U-wCyHi9LCQ
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
You can get an incredible manual on importation business for cheap. Just visit this link and you will be shocked at what you can import with just N10,000. Awesome
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
You can get an incredible manual on importation business for cheap. Just visit this link and you will be shocked at what you can import from europe, asia and america with just N10,000. Awesome
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Learn how to earn money online just visit
http://lilyqueen.blog.ca

1 Like

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Adufesco(m): 2:11am On Sep 14, 2014
y2kaustin:
Hi,if you have any of the above mentioned trucks?.Either,you have been trying to sell it,to no avail or you used it to bring in things from overseas.This is a wonderful business opportunity for you,we will convert it to a money spinner for you.We will engage it weekly,to haul cosmetic products,and provisions for our clients.Then,we make payments into your account,every Monday of the new week.maintenance not more than 10 thousand Naira we will be on us,and above that amount the owner takes responsibility.

All you will just do is sit back and be receiving alerts from you bank.Interested,kindly call me on 08134340380 or 08028346008 hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.
Business opportunities watch the Video here
And contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zeK-V4j2c contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by zealotoil: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Do you know we can help you monitor your fleet? Are you looking for reliable company to help you monitor your dirvers if they are doing exactly what they are assigned?
Have you ever sat down to think what will happen if your cars/ trucks is stolen?
Some times back, a car was snatched at gun point alone lagos/ibadan expressway and to God be the glory, the car has a tracker. With just one phone call we were able to stop the car and no magician can start the car when we decide to stop it.
my neigbours car which was parked outside the compound went missing within just 2hours of him parking the car. To God be the glory, I had introduce a tracker to him a month before the car was stolen and we were able to recover the car.
Don't allow a criminal make you go back to trekking when you can just protect your car from thieft
We don't only sell a tracker to you, we help you monitor your cars.
Your car security is our concern?
Want to get location of your car using your mobile phone?
Want to be notified on the phone incase of vihicle security breach?
What are you waiting for?
Call Engr Ahmed today 08144307000, yesma45@yahoo.com

Other services include sales of; bullet proof cars, under search mirrors and bomb detectors, personal trackers, cctv, video door phone, GSM network boaster, GSM network suspender, socket bug, smoke alarm detector, gate opener, electric fence, fire extinguisher, stun gun, pepper spray.
If you have not done business with us, you are missing something...!!!
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
If you need solutions in clearing or forwarding any product.Just holla at me 08127465565 MR Eze Unegbu. Lets make freight easy
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by chukwuwike2ny(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp - 08111595550

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by smiley001(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello my fellow nairalanders, the season of massive construction as we have all been clamouring for has finally come.
We at Smiley Haulage and Logistics, quality granite, quarry products and haulage are the 3 languages we understand and also QUALITY is our watch word.
For you to place any order with us, you need to know the various prices of our products and they are as follows:

1. 3/4 Granite(up & down)= #2300;
2. 1/2 Granite = #2300;
3. 7/8 and 1 inch = #2300;
4. Stone Dust = #1000;
5. Hard Core = #2200;
6. Stone Base = #2200;
7. Asphalt =#19000.
8. Our DUMP TRUCKS are always readily available for you to rent as you can call us to fix the price for that.

N.B: All the prices above are in per unit Ton and are also fixed for now, and also the cost for the haulage varies with the final destination for delivery as this is not fixed.

Why don't you place ur order with us now and let's work together for a better and lasting project.

...07081961127: whatsapp and calls;

...adenijihoo@gmail.com: email address;

...7E2B91CE: Bbm pin.

This is our 5th year in this business and our feedbacks and recommendations speak volume.

THANKS.
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by chukwuwike2ny(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.

Alternatively, you can get 5% ROI with 10% Principal Repayment per Month.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08111595550

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by tuslakoncept: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
Legalize your business, get registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Business Enterprise
Limited Liability Company etc.

Don't loose business oportunities as a result of poor write ups, get help with your write ups:
Business Proposals
Business Letters
Company Profile/Brochure
Business Plans
Business Presentation...

Call 07031315222, BB: 2A4E4D29
10 Diya Street Gbagada, Lagos
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by tuslakoncept: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2014
For Lagos clients only:

Register your Business Enterprise, Limited Liability Company...

Talk to Dare on 08180705560, 07031315222 BBM:2A4E4D29
Seasons Greetings!

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by chukwuwike2ny(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hello,

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by dammy336(f): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Helo nairalanders.Are you looking for somebody who will help you manage your house dump truck??It will be used for the supply of building materials....Granite,gravel,hardcore,sand e.t.c.Pls contact me.We'l talk about the terms and am sure you won't be disappointed
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by temitayoadegoke(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Are you a producer, a business owner or into haulage? I have a very clean pick up truck I am willing to release for lease. The vehicle was bought brand new about 4 years ago and is still in perfect condition.

I have given it out to some drivers to use for haulage of goods but due to there dubious act I don't wish to continue. If you are interested, contact me on 07032623818 and let's have a chat.
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Fem60(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
The lady made #75,000 within 5days on mini Importation, I was surprised. You can also download the book here and see how he made it naijawealthinfo.com/import-optin.htm
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by GRACEGLORY: 12:35pm On May 06, 2015
O WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (HAULAGE)
We are pleased to introduce our reputation in HAULAGE AND LOGISTICS and consequently request you to appoint us your logistics solution Agent.

As the premier service national Freight Forwarders, we rank high in designing HAULAGE AND LOGISTICS infrastructures which provides one of the best compromise when it comes to reliability, cost, and even effective speed. The devising, strategizing, and the execution these logistics plans have earned for kaybid GLOBAL MULITI-VENTURES COMPANY the title: -”Swift Solutions”.

We are determined to differentiate and also to distinguish ourselves all by making available the most standard, reliable, and flexible, when it comes to customer care services.
Our core national agency networking enables our clients to benefit specially from a package tailored to their individual needs, as well as swift time requirements.
Being an accredited intermediary in your logistics chain, we keep the "WORD YOU GIVE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, or CLIENTS": - "RIGHT IN TIME."

Thank you in advance for your favorable anticipated response.

Yours faithfully,
Cyrus Jesunifemi
For: kaybid GLOBAL MULTI-VENTURES COMPANY.

+234803 054 6462,,
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by sammylolo: 12:42pm On May 20, 2015

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Fem60(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Do it yourself, fiverr 2weeks step by step online training. This is a step by step fiverr online training that will make you to understand fiverr very well. And we guarantee you that you will make over $50 before the end of this training. Visit our site on Nairaland to read more: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by akpogbenz(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2015
We are seasoned professionals in the haulage industry. We can engage or manage your haulage truck for you.If you have a box body truck(10, 15,20,30 tonnage) or a flat bed for hauling containers, you can reach us for further enquiries:

My contacts:
akpogbenzs@gmail.com
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by okunskay2015: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
GOOD MORNING Everyone

Am suppose to prepare an estimate for the following which i would need help on

1- 7 ton truck (both fairly used and Brand new)
2- Cost of a power bike or normal bike and cost of building the Dispatch box on it, for dispatch purpose.
3- How much a dispatch rider can be remunerated monthly
4- Cost of a van (both Fairly used and brand new) For Logistics purpose(Distribution of goods inter-State wise)
5- Cost of a napep for dispatch Purpose

Anyone who is willing to help with this information should kindly mail me on Dokunmuyide@mcgreggslogistics.com

We are a logistics firm, and simply want to acquire all this to ensure smooth business operation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Quality Nigerian Made Kitchen And Bakery Equipment / Sell your dead or faulty laptop to us / Used Clothes In Bales Price Suppliers: Second Hand Clothes Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.