Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos (66657 Views)

Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
Become a P&G Distributor in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria.  P&G produces and distributes Pampers diapers, Ariel and Bonux detergents, Always sanitary pads, Oral B tooth brush and toothpaste, Safeguard anti-bacterial soap, Vicks throat drops, Duracell batteries, Gillette shaving systems, etc.  We give the best margins and deliver goods at your warehouse/shop/store.  For more information, contact BB Pin 290EA56F

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
Interested parties have started calling. We will give you the best margins and be responsible for the logistics/transportation.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
Registration is free and approval is usually within 24 hours of application. Payments are made only for products ordered and supplied. We supply other locations in Nigeria too.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
Yes Sir. You can order for your choice of brand mix and can also choose to sell certain brands. All brands are on same trade margin.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
We operate very transparent payment and supply terms. We don't sell on credit; but accept cheques and drafts.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by saniby: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
do you operate in Maraba axis near abuja? I am interested in becoming a distributor.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
@saniby. Yes we do. We can supply products to you at Maraba Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
You may also ask your questions and concerns here and I'll answer them.

1 Like

Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
Someone asked if she can start with N300K. What do you think?
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by saniby: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2012
Thats fine. How much is the profit margin like? can I have a pricelist and minimum order I can make to evaluate feasibilty?
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by Chinom(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2012
I need some more detailed info on this. Send me a mail at chinomnazu@yahoo.com.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by Mortalelement: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
Am interested.Send me detailed,pricelists on nchalu33@yahoo.com
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
There's nothing secret to be sent to your e-mail addresses. Ask questions on the forum, call or add me on your BB. That's it!
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
@saniby. The trade margin ranges from 2.4% to 5%, depending on the volume and category of business. If the customer buys N5M and above, he will get 3.8% and be shipped directly. If the customer buys N2.5M and above, he will get 3.3% discount and be shipped directly too. Customers who buy less than N2.5M but above N500K get 2.4% discount and are shipped from the nearest Branch. I hope this is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2012
There have been hundreds of calls and BB invites, and I've tried the best I can to address each case on the individual basis.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2012
Two things are important - Warehouse and Money. You need a warehouse located at a prime place with high customer traffic and money to buy products. Registration is free!
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
For those who have called, I hope I've been able to answer most of your questions and requests. The business potentials are heavy. The population of Nigeria is increasing and these are products people use daily and are willing and ready to pay for.

1 Like

Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by dozieihems: 5:04am On Feb 21, 2012
Am in Enugu i have 500k to invest in the bussiness pls hw will i go about it?is very important i invest the money there,what will be my discount?and wht about moving the goods down to enugu?and at what rate will i purchase each of the goods? i mean (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) pls reply in this forum is very urgent i really need your help to invest this money wisely.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2012
dozie_ihems:

Am in Enugu i have 500k to invest in the bussiness pls hw will i go about it?is very important i invest the money there,what will be my discount?and wht about moving the goods down to enugu?and at what rate will i purchase each of the goods? i mean (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) pls reply in this forum is very urgent i really need your help to invest this money wisely.
I already sent you the name and contact of our Area Sales Manager in Enugu. Call him and he will be very glad to do business with you.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by byolaa: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
hello,
i'll like to be a distributor of baby pampers in lagos.
please send me details to my mail box- abiola_owoeye@yahoo.com

Regards,
Abiola.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by master2(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2012
I reside in kaduna, if i buy a product of N500k what category of trader am I? A retailer, wholesaler or distributor? At each of these stage is there price different when purchasing? Thank u.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2012
byolaa:

hello,
i'll like to be a distributor of baby pampers in lagos.
please send me details to my mail box- abiola_owoeye@yahoo.com

Regards,
Abiola.
What kind of details will you like to know? Let's make use of the forum so that all of us can learn together.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2012
master2:

I reside in kaduna, if i buy a product of N500k what category of trader am I? A retailer, wholesaler or distributor? At each of these stage is there price different when purchasing? Thank u.

With N500,000, you will be a wholesaler and get 2.4% discount.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by kennykay(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2012
Hi.

Please l will like to know the returns on investment if l put in N1million minus the trade margin.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
kennykay:

Hi.

Please l will like to know the returns on investment if l put in N1million minus the trade margin.

If you put N1M, you will get 2.4% trade discount. Calculating ROI for the business depends on your monthly turnover, and it might be difficult for me to estimate that because all locations are not the same. If however, you turn your N1M around once every week, that means your turnover will be around N4M monthly and your margin will profit percent will be around 9.6% monthly. You can do same if you know your estimated monthly turnover.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by idtiwo: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ Tokyobull,Please send me your office address.I need to come see you for biz commencement.If u dont want to make ur address public,u can send it to idowutee@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2012
idtiwo:

@ Tokyobull,Please send me your office address.I need to come see you for biz commencement.If u dont want to make ur address public,u can send it to idowutee@yahoo.co.uk

I've sent you the address via the e-mail address you provided.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2012
It's a new week. We will continue to expect and attend to all prospective customers.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2012
Twas a beautiful working week. Now it's weekend. Have fun and be good.
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by chazamajama: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2012
hello, pls i wish to know the following
1. Your office address in Akwa ibom and Lagos states
2. Duration of delivery time after payment is made
3. Is conveyance fee to distributors location inclusive in the initial payment?
4. Does the distributor get the option of rebates or a return/exchange in the case of damaged goods?
5. How would complaints be channeled to ur office?
Thanks slim4awhile@yahoo.com
Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by bayleaf(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2012
@tokyobull, first of all, let me say thank you for such an educative and productive post. i have so many questions to ask that i dont even know where to start from, but i would add u on my bb so i can ask them when i am less busy and relaxed. i hope you would be patient in responding to my questions. thanks once again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos by TokyoBulls(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
chazamajama:

hello, pls i wish to know the following
1. Your office address in Akwa ibom and Lagos states
2. Duration of delivery time after payment is made
3. Is conveyance fee to distributors location inclusive in the initial payment?
4. Does the distributor get the option of rebates or a return/exchange in the case of damaged goods?
5. How would complaints be channeled to ur office?
Thanks slim4awhile@yahoo.com

I've sent you an e-mail Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Weavons And Attachements On Wholesale At Cheap Prices / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.