Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Please Help Me Decide!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me Decide!! (3772 Views)

Please Help Me Decide / Help Me To Decide Before Relocating Abroad / Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by queendoreez(f): 8:37pm On May 20, 2018
sleekchiq:
Please I want to apply for a masters degree program in Pablo de University in Madrid, it is a one year course and it costs about €900. The deadline is 5th June and the course starts in November, do you think it is too late to begin the application as the only requirement is to translate my degree to Spanish and write IELTS. if no, then please can someone guide me on the steps to take, thank you. Please I need suggestions as I don't want to do my masters in Nigeria.

I speak a little Spanish

Justwise
Berliner1
Honourableseyi
Queendoreez

You have roughly 3 weeks before application closes and i doubt if you will be able to meet up, especially with writing IELTS (which requires certain proceses).

Go through this thread if you can, you should get some tips there;

https://www.nairaland.com/2426588/preparing-ielts-get-here
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2018
mayor2013:
Can't you use your million bucks for business here. You think those countries you made mention not don't have their problems. Look young lady don't waste your time going abroad to settle down. Be wise.
Already knew pple lyk u will come here and discourage her to use d money for business.......don't come here and kill someone else dream everyone can't be a business man or woman

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by computerglobal(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2018
mayor2013:
Can't you use your million bucks for business here. You think those countries you made mention not don't have their problems. Look young lady don't waste your time going abroad to settle down. Be wise.

grin
Yes boss
Investing in a business here that wld yield profit wld be a good idea
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by Ojolfc(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
Good day all
Pls I need some pieces of advice
Looking for a developed country where to settle down with my new wife, no kids yet.
I hope B.sc in Accounting earning 50k per month and my wife just graduate.
Pls house I need your swift response
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by ditho2017: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Greetings,

How well do you know canada relocation processes. Express entry is tough cos of listening.

let me get your contact please.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Now to the OP, here's my humble advise. Based on your narrative, Canadian Express Entry is your best bet. Fortunately, you have a Bsc. If you have at least one year work experience, then are eligible to apply. You may also want to work harder and save more to run this application.

The good thing about Canadian EE is, when you finally land and you wish to complete your Masters, you do not have to pay as an international student, your tuition will be the same as the locals. So, that's a great advantage.

Nevertheless, you may try and apply to Canadian Schools that offer scholarship, grants, or graduate funding (if you have a good grade in your Bsc). If you are fortunate to secure a full funding, then your savings will suffice to run the process. To be honest, it's not too easy to get funding, but it's definitely worth it.

On the other hand, Germany is another great option. Most public Universities in Germany are tuition-free. All you have to do is to wear your research vest and get to work. Find nice schools that offer your course and apply to, at least three of them to increase your chance of admission.

The hard part of this option is, you will have to fund your 'block account' with €8700 which is meant for your living expenses. At the same time, this fund is for you and for you alone. This is a part of the basic requirements by the German Embassy. Hence, you need to up your game and work harder to get enough fund.

Ostensibly, I can go on and on about the nice available options, but since you highlighted your choices, I had to explain the best you can get out of them. Do not forget that it's all dependent on your focus and determination. There's nothing your heart desires that you cannot achieve.

Find below the some helpful links to work with:

https://www.nairaland.com/4390108/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/

https://www.nairaland.com/3941544/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

Do not hesitate to ask questions from contributors on these threads. I wish you well sis.

You Can, and You Will! smiley

Cc sleekchiq
[/i][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! / Things To Consider When Travelling Outside Nigeria For Further Studies / Considering Moving To The Houston Texas Area... Pro And Cons Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.