Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Help Please It's Urgent : NOUN O'level Requirement Is 1 Sitting Or 2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Please It's Urgent : NOUN O'level Requirement Is 1 Sitting Or 2 (517 Views)

Get Your Desired GRE Score In Just 1 Sitting, 100% GUARATEED!!!!!!! / Help!!! Uploading Of O'level Result On Jamb Portal / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please It's Urgent : NOUN O'level Requirement Is 1 Sitting Or 2 by jimfarayola(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please I'm trying to apply for NOUN MSc and one of the requirements is compulsory credits in English Language and Mathematics but the maximum of sitting is not stated, I'm using a combined results that is why I need clarification. please someone should help me
Re: Help Please It's Urgent : NOUN O'level Requirement Is 1 Sitting Or 2 by orevafavour: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please kindly visit this website www.studylocal.ng. and drop your question there,they will help you get answers from the school.
Re: Help Please It's Urgent : NOUN O'level Requirement Is 1 Sitting Or 2 by chalerea(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
jimfarayola:
Please I'm trying to apply for NOUN MSc and one of the requirements is compulsory credits in English Language and Mathematics but the maximum of sitting is not stated, I'm using a combined results that is why I need clarification. please someone should help me
Simply visit NOUN website to read all requirements. Your question shows that you are not the reading type. For you to study and pass at NOUN, you must be a bookworm. My advise to you is simple, develop the habit of reading through. Meanwhile, NOUN accept two sittings.

(1) (Reply)

No Unilag SPGS Website?: Is Nigeria A Serious Nation? / ACU Student Develops Multipurpose Cleaners From Combined Food & Fruit Waste / Wow -Check These Unbelievable Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.