Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Don’t Mind Making Love To Patapaa – Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Mind Making Love To Patapaa – Actress Reveals (886 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Mind Making Love To Patapaa – Actress Reveals by TribesNG: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
‘One Corner’ hitmaker Patapaa has been in the news after last Saturday’s VGMA’s. His outburst following his inability to win the Most Popular Song of the Year Award coupled with the oversized suit he wore to the event had made him the talk of the week.
Meanwhile an actress has prescribed what could make Patapaa forget his sorrows. According to Xandy Kamel, Patapaa would shut up if he is given a good time in bed.
Speaking in an interview on KOFI TV, Xandy offered to give Patapaa this good time she was talking about. But her offer did not come without a condition. Xandy stated that Patapaa would have to brush his teeth and bath very well before they star the action.
Going further, the Kumawood actress claimed that looking at Patapaa’s face and waist, he will be better in bed as compared to Kuami Eugene. Xandy Kamel is an upcoming actress and the daughter of late Volta Regional Minister Henry Ford Kamel.
So far, she has featured in about 20 movies but has made a name as a very controversial figure. She came up for social media bashing somewhere in 2017 when a video of her being fondled in public surfaced.
Addressing this matter during the interview on KOFI TV, Xandy brushed aside her critics and even ‘forced’ the show’s host, Kofi Adoma Nwanwani to feel her breasts.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/dont-mind-making-love-patapaa-actress-reveals/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: I Don’t Mind Making Love To Patapaa – Actress Reveals by daviesblaze(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry angry angry sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Don’t Mind Making Love To Patapaa – Actress Reveals by binsanni(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nha general Borehole now, who no feet fetch water inside cheesy cheesy cheesy

abeg comot make ah see jor tongue tongue

Re: I Don’t Mind Making Love To Patapaa – Actress Reveals by Tamarapetty(f): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ode
Re: I Don’t Mind Making Love To Patapaa – Actress Reveals by memories1(f): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yuck!
Re: I Don’t Mind Making Love To Patapaa – Actress Reveals by Lajet: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
This lady dey very wicked. that means that Patapaa is very dirty

Xandy offered to give Patapaa this good time she was talking about. But her offer did not come without a condition. Xandy stated that Patapaa would have to brush his teeth and bath very well before they star the action.

(1) (Reply)

Cha Cha Eke Shows Off Her Two Beautiful Daughters / Emmanuela 8 Birthday Today / Regina Daniels At Age 9 Celebrate & Declare Herself Youngest Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.