Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. (1637 Views)

2yrs Old Female Pitbull ..very Agressive And Security Conscious. Price:*180k* / Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) / Solid Security Conscious Adult Male Gsd Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by doxarised(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
call or chat up 07032649468 for pickup

1 Like

Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by doxarised(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
available...
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by doxarised(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2018
available... a
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Mckandre(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
u ve a nice GSD

1 Like

Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by doxarised(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mckandre:
u ve a nice GSD
Thanks
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by doxarised(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
available... chat up 07032649468 to get his video
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Eveezy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Super straight back male, but come him get small cauc blood?

1 Like

Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Mckandre(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Eveezy:
Caucasian kwa this is one of the best sable GSDs I've ever come across.
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Mckandre(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
doxarised:
call or chat up 07032649468 for pickup
can u post another different pix of ur A dog?
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2018
Eveezy:

The coat pattern and colour abi?
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Eveezy(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

The coat pattern and colour abi?
Yh
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Eveezy(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Mckandre:
Caucasian kwa this is one of the best sable GSDs I've ever come across.
Hmm, am nt saying but it looks like, can't rule out d possibility, which is why I asked
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Faccouk(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Eveezy what will you say about my dog, & what Breed will you call it? It was 5weeks when I took these photos.
Eveezy:

Hmm, am nt saying but it looks like, can't rule out d possibility, which is why I asked

Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by doxarised(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mckandre:
can u post another different pix of ur A dog?
Please kindly chat me up on whatsapp so i can send pictures and videos of the dog to you
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by doxarised(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
its a sabre GSD, it was trained for security, one of the smartest dogs you can have around. And its going for a cool price. 07032649468
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by doxarised(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
doxarised:
its a sabre GSD, it was trained for security, one of the smartest dogs you can have around. And its going for a cool price. 07032649468
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Eveezy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Faccouk:
Eveezy what will you say about my dog, & what Breed will you call it? It was 5weeks when I took these photos.
It's a local mix, most probably. But really looks cool take care of her well, looks like it has Gsd gene, similar marking wit a rott/gsd but has some features dt local mix has
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Faccouk(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice, are you referring to the White spot on the chest & foot as per say for the local mix? The Sire is a mixed Rott/Gsd & the Dam is a Mongrel mix as well. My dog is a male
Eveezy:

It's a local mix, most probably. But really looks cool take care of her well, looks like it has Gsd gene, similar marking wit a rott/gsd but has some features dt local mix has
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Eveezy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Faccouk:
Nice, are you referring to the White spot on the chest & foot as per say for the local mix? The Sire is a mixed Rott/Gsd & the Dam is a Mongrel mix as well. My dog is a male
U see that I guessed right? Or should I say analyzed right? Yeah the white spot on the chest and socks belongs to neither of the breed "rott nor gsd"
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Faccouk(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol, if you check online on most cross breeding of Rottweiler & Gsd,95% has white spot on the chest & foot.
I did lots of findings concerning it. When I 1st saw the dog, I thought it was a Rott, big head. It was the Biggest among the pups.
Eveezy:

U see that I guessed right? Or should I say analyzed right? Yeah the white spot on the chest and socks belongs to neither of the breed "rott nor gsd"
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Eveezy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Faccouk:
Lol, if you check online on most cross breeding of Rottweiler & Gsd,95% has white spot on the chest & foot.
I did lots of findings concerning it. When I 1st saw the dog, I thought it was a Rott, big head. It was the Biggest among the pups.
No, Google search might give u that, but a real rott/gsd mix no suppose get white in such way, not as socks
Re: Strong Security Conscious Male GSD For Sale. by Faccouk(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
I never saw it this way, We Nigerians as dog lovers have a lot to learn concerning dogs
Eveezy:

No, Google search might give u that, but a real rott/gsd mix no suppose get white in such way, not as socks

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral / Meet The World’s Biggest Puppy Who Is Six-foot-tall. / How Much To Feed A Boa Constrictor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.