Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/18 (392 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/18 by dallyemmy: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/18 by dallyemmy: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Sunday, April 22, 2018) - The Need For Miracles

1.I worship you, my Father, because, you are a miracle working God.

2. Thank you, Father, for all the miracles and divine interventions, you have accorded me, at every critical junction of my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, show your Almightiness in all areas of my life; let there me divine interventions and supernatural breakthroughs, in all facets of my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let all protocols and rules be suspended, in order for me to reach my land of promise, flowing with milk and honey, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, where there seems to be no way, financially, materially and spiritually, please, create a way for me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, turn every hopeless situation in my life, family, marriage and ministry, around for good, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the power to do the works that Jesus did, and greater works, also, be activated, in my life, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, from today, confirm my witness of you, by working your miracles, through me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let signs and wonders become a regular occurrence in my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Thank you, Father, for all the signs and wonders, you have wrought, through the hands of your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Take Care Of Your Children / Is GOD An Atheist? / WHO IS GOD Part 1 (by Cooper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.