Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Need Your Advice, Please. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Advice, Please. (2338 Views)

Intereligious Marriage Advice Please / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2018
Hello there, you will find my answers as follows:
ccarefulwind2:
My aim of going into these, is to achieve equilibrium and to develop and awaken my inner self, etc. I also don't do drugs, thanks. However, i will have to give myself time, dedication, etc, as you have advised.
Good.

Regarding the cleansing of my sphere, thanks for opening my eyes to lots of things on that aspect. I'm also sure i do not any malevolent entity invading my space while meditating. I'm a Christian with an open mind to ponder and probe into the unknown.
You may use the following technique.

- Do a recital of Psalm 51 in spirit and letter.
- Then make an invocation of the Holy Angels, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael to sanctify your space.

This will be enough to sanctify your space as long as you are at this stage. If given a dark ritual, it may cause you some inner conflicts are prevents effectiveness.

How old are you? You come accross as young and at crossroads.

I would encourage you to hustle and get to financial security. As you grow spiritually, grow financially and vice versa, until you reach a state of financial freedom and securtiy, necessary for mastery.

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by ccarefulwind2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
LoJ:
Hello there, you will find my answers as follows:

Good.

You may use the following technique.

- Do a recital of Psalm 51 in spirit and letter.
- Then make an invocation of the Holy Angels, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael to sanctify your space.

This will be enough to sanctify your space as long as you are at this stage. If given a dark ritual, it may cause you some inner conflicts are prevents effectiveness.

How old are you? You come accross as young and at crossroads.

I would encourage you to hustle and get to financial security. As you grow spiritually, grow financially and vice versa, until you reach a state of financial freedom and securtiy, necessary for mastery.

Have a great day.

Greetings to you sir,

I'm grateful for the above technique you just suggested to me, i will start using it, thanks alot.

Regarding my age, i'm old enough to make my own decisions and take full responsibility for my actions. Also, i'm above 30yrs.

Thanks for the encouragement and advice, i'm grateful.

Do have a great day too.
Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

Regarding my age, i'm old enough to make my own decisions and take full responsibility for my actions.
Hello, this is not what my question implied. Of course I know you are mature and can take your decisions, and I have no doubts about that.

I just "felt" you were at crossroads and needed to make an adjustement to increase your fortune.

But fair enough, let me put the issue to rest.

Have a great day
Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by Martinez19(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
ccarefulwind2:
Hello,

Recently i'v been noticing more rapid tingling and throbbing within my whole body but most especially within the following region respectively. They are

1. Some times mild throbbing or more pressure the center of my head

2. Pressure or throbbing at the center of my forehead (in between my eye brow, to be precise).

3. Feeling throbbing and moving sensation on my spinal cord.

4. Throbbing and pressure at the region below my belly

5. Pressure and sometimes rapid throbbing at the center of my hands and feet.

And sometimes, i might be discussing with someone, and all of a sudden, i will become high (like someone on Weed), even when i know i'm not on any kind of drugs. When ever it occurs, i try to leave the person and find somewhere private and calm, then after few mins, i will be relieved. These happens mostly in the evening, or when ever i'm in a crowdy area.

Please what do you think might be the curse.

Thanks
Have you been addicted to any hard drug, substance or prescribtion drug in the past?
Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by ccarefulwind2(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
LoJ:

Hello, this is not what my question implied. Of course I know you are mature and can take your decisions, and I have no doubts about that.

I just "felt" you were at crossroads and needed to make an adjustement to increase your fortune.

But fair enough, let me put the issue to rest.

Have a great day

Oh i see.. I'm sorry i read the wrong meaning to your question. Do forgive me for that.

In that regard, i must admit, your feelings (of me being at crossroads and need to make an adjustment to increase my fortune) are right. Please, do you have any suggestions regarding adjustments and improvement of these issue?

Do not put these issue to rest.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by ccarefulwind2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Martinez19:
Have you been addicted to any hard drug, substance or prescribtion drug in the past?

Greetings,

No i'v not, i don't do drugs.

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by Martinez19(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

Greetings,

No i'v not, i don't do drugs.

Thanks
I asked because those who use psychedelics experience these after quitting.
Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by ccarefulwind2(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Martinez19:
I asked because those who use psychedelics experience these after quitting.

Oh see.. I have not used any of that. However, i have heard and read about psychedelic drugs, etc, i choose not to try them.

For the book knowledge about them are ok for me, i prefer not to go into the practical knowledge of it.

I don’t like the after effects and disadvantages i'v read about them.

So i choose to let them be on their own. :-]

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by Nostradamus: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

I woke up few nights ago, to discover that the center of my left Palm was throbbing rapidly for like 3mins, then it later stopped.

Sometimes, when i bring my hands very close to each other, I feel a magnetic feel in between the hands.
bros,your chakras are opening up.
Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by ccarefulwind2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nostradamus:
bros,your chakras are opening up.

Yes i know now
Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by PastorAIO: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

Woow! Everything is beginning to make sense to me now. What an eye opener!

Please i'll be waiting for you to come back and share more insight about chakras, thanks.

Also, i what happens if one over stimulates his or her chakras? Because, i feel i might have over done it.

You also made mention of these - " When currents flow through them they awaken certain behavioural tendencies also certain abilities.
" - Now my question goes thus ; what are the certain behavioural tendencies and abilities that awakens when currents flows through these channels? Are they good or bad abilities? I will like to know because i do feel currents flow through my chakras.

I'm sorry for all these questions, do bear with me.

embarassed

I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTyCYHpeJYE
Re: I Need Your Advice, Please. by ccarefulwind2(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2018
PastorAIO:

I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTyCYHpeJYE

Woow... Very informative, i appreciate. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Powell Is Not Jesus Please Note / Where Is The World Heading To? / Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.