Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. (566 Views)

Your Advice And Prayers. / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by Kingpin1000: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
On the 2nd of January 2022, at about 6am, I met a mad man on the road and immediately I met his glance He started shouting and pointing at me " You, You, You no go come down" He kept repeating it until I left his presence. Last night I had a dream, I was walking on a lonely road and it was as if I did not know the direction I was going, felt a presence walking beside me, when I turned to look it was a guy who looks like a criminal stalking me, I asked the guy " please this road I'm taking is it the right one, hope I have not missed the curve because I was thinking the curve is some few meters ahead so I wanted assurance. Immediately I asked for the direction, this dude grabbed me on my throat and was squeezing shouting with an intimidating voice that I should give him what was in my left pocket I never knew something was in my left pocket immediately I looked at my pocket It bulged out like there were wads of money in my pocket,I looked at him to see if there was any bulge on his waiste, I was looking for signs of weapons but I did not see any, so I grabbed his neck and removed his hands that He was trying to put in my pocket and I told him, nobody bleeps, na me want collect the small money wey dey your pocket I started struggling to collect his own money before I woke up.
I think it is a sign but, I will like those with experience to advice on the way forward.
Please help push to front page.
Cc. Lalasticala
Cc. MYND44

Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
On the 2nd of January 2022, at about 6am, I met a mad man on the road and immediately I met his glance He started shouting and pointing at me " You, You, You no go come down" He kept repeating it until I left his presence. Last night I had a dream, I was walking on a lonely road and it was as if I did not know the direction I was going, felt a presence walking beside me, when I turned to look it was a guy who looks like a criminal stalking me, I asked the guy " please this road I'm taking is it the right one, hope I have not missed the curve because I was thinking the curve is some few meters ahead so I wanted assurance. Immediately I asked for the direction, this dude grabbed me on my throat and was squeezing shouting with an intimidating voice that I should give him what was in my left pocket I never knew something was in my left pocket immediately I looked at my pocket It bulged out like there were wads of money in my pocket,I looked at him to see if there was any bulge on his waiste, I was looking for signs of weapons but I did not see any, so I grabbed his neck and removed his hands that He was trying to put in my pocket and I told him, nobody bleeps, na me want collect the small money wey dey your pocket I started struggling to collect his own money before I woke up.
I think it is a sign but, I will like those with experience to advice on the way forward.
Thanks for your contributions.

Dream.,. please, consider reality.... I need a loan..... I will pay you back... please
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by Kingpin1000: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Crystyano:

Dream.,. please, consider reality.... I need a loan..... I will pay you back... please
You know where to get loans. But I'll advice you shouldn't start the year with borrowing.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by Mrkumareze(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Abort your new plans, it will not give u a positive outcome .. the dreams signifies your nearest journey won't be fruitful, rather a total lost.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You know where to get loans. But I'll advice you shouldn't start the year with borrowing.

I have no choice...... suggest where I can get a loan now before things get worse..... please...... I need a loan of at least 15000...... I will pay in 10-12 weeks.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by Kingpin1000: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Crystyano:

I have no choice...... suggest where I can get a loan now before things get worse..... please...... I need a loan of at least 15000...... I will pay in 10-12 weeks.
There are loan apps you can borrow money from
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by Kingpin1000: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Abort your new plans, it will not give u a positive outcome .. the dreams signifies your nearest journey won't be fruitful, rather a total lost.
Thanks bro.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by reubenobi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
I have had similar dream too.. mine was that i kept some money under a shelf then all of a sudden a guy came to rob me where i was. He checked the shelf but there was no money but i was seeing the money clearly right infront of me. He left without taking it and i was happy. You just have to be prayerful. Prior to that dream, i have been having dreams of such nature, someone will just come in my dream and collect my money but, i had to put it in prayer for it to stop.. please be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:

There are loan apps you can borrow money from

Which one doesn't involve difficult procedures??
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. by Kingpin1000: 5:23am On Jan 07, 2022
reubenobi:
I have had similar dream too.. mine was that i kept some money under a shelf then all of a sudden a guy came to rob me where i was. He checked the shelf but there was no money but i was seeing the money clearly right infront of me. He left without taking it and i was happy. You just have to be prayerful. Prior to that dream, i have been having dreams of such nature, someone will just come in my dream and collect my money but, i had to put it in prayer for it to stop.. please be prayerful
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

#finishreadingthebiblebydecember Challenge / Does Ghost Exist ? / Leah Sharibu: What Really Happened At Dapchi By Deji Yesufu (A Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.