Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Funding Is Available To Help Me Start My Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Funding Is Available To Help Me Start My Business? (305 Views)

How Do You Make A Million Naira A Month, Work With Me, Start Gift Cards Busines / Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Funding Is Available To Help Me Start My Business? by adesojiadegbulu(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Getting business funding can be challenging, whether you're looking for start-up funds or capital to expand your business. In addition, given the current state of innovation and rapid business setup, securing funds is getting tougher. Even though securing funding might be tough, it becomes easier if you're willing to explore uncommon methods. To help you find the funding you need, I'll be sharing with you some business funding methods that work at the moment.

Before I get into the details, there are some very important things you need to know. Sherry Gray in her article for Entrepreneur.com listed and explained 5 Business-Funding 'Rules' to Break. In brief, the 5 rules are:

1. Startups are too risky.
2. Your credit must be spotless.
3. All online lenders are scams.
4. You must have a solid business plan.
5. Don't ask for too much.

So, what Business Funding is Available for you?

Read more about Business Funding is Available for you

(1) (Reply)

The Most Admired Companies In The World. / FCT Minister Commissions ASO Garden Estate, Karsana / 7 Signs Of An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.