Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Many Times Have You Preached In The Bus While Traveling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Have You Preached In The Bus While Traveling? (257 Views)

Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / How Many Times Have You Changed Church? / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Preached In The Bus While Traveling? by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
I believe many will ignore this question, the first thought they will have is ''Do I look like a pastor or bus preacher''?
Many souls has been saved through this, often times i think the best place to share the word of God is in the vehicle while on a trip because many pays attention just for that moment...
Though, there maybe challenges such as Driver playing music, passengers sleeping, making of phone calls and other distractions,
Just know that you are sent into that bus to share the mind of God to the people...
Even though you are not a pastor or bus preacher why not try it and save a soul. Remember One word from God can change a life forever.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Preached In The Bus While Traveling? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Many times...but not that money collection biz. I mean preaching the kingdom of God like Jesus Christ did. Mat 24:14, 8:19,20. Dan 2:44,
Re: How Many Times Have You Preached In The Bus While Traveling? by obinna58(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
U need to get saved first from religious delusion
Re: How Many Times Have You Preached In The Bus While Traveling? by Katier00(f): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
I led prayers once. The fire of the spirit rested on me and boom, your girl received the boldness to say the divine mercy, thank God 80% of the people were Catholics. I don't think I can preach sha.

(1) (Reply)

Close Fellowship / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/18 / God's Medicine, Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.