Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

How Many Times Have You Changed Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Have You Changed Church? (10483 Views)

This Is Why I Changed Church / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Omooba77: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2021
How many times have you changed Church?

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Vanilla4(f): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2021
If visitations count less than 10, otherwise one.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Betece: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2021
I don't want to talk about this because its like eating a frog while singing kukere...
There is a saying that goes like this ..no matter how an egg is blessed it can never remove carpet from the river spinal cord ..
Remain blessed peeps and happy sunday
Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2021
Never. Anyways I’m passive

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2021
It all depends on your journey in life,
Churches changed for some of us @MANNA when we moved from Lagos to Port Harcourt.

We serve the same and ONLY God, wherever we are.
That is all that matters.

Happy Sunday Good NL Members
Make sure you go to church today.
Jesus Loves you, So do We. kiss kiss

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Never
Maybe because you have been living in the same neighborhood.

iLoveYouToo:

Oh that, I kind of read the question differently
We guess that was what the OP means.
Happy Sunday.
We love you too. kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by ERockson: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Since 5years know i have never step my foot in one even though am a christian

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by harmargedon: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Kajaard: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Once.

Born a Catholic. At University my friends convinced me to attend their Pentecostal churches, hated it to the core. Too many fake people there.

Returned back to my Catholic faith where there is absolutely no controversy cool

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by slawormiir: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to read comments from all these religion abi religious abi na Christian prostitute jumping from one church to another

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by RPG2020(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2021
cool

Church goers include?
Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by RealAdewole(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2021
Whenever i change location i change church, i can not be attending a church far from my house

15 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by chocboi78(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2021
They will all say .never. Or at the very least once, we know them wella .
Born a catholic, still am

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2021
post=107209094:

Maybe because you have been living in the same neighborhood for ever.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2021
Never.
Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Obiebanks007(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Religion has played a grate impact in the world, and only the #WIse,use this as a means to cajoo many souls
#BECAREFUL
Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by BigDawsNet: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Few

I spent almost two decades In a church I grew up in...

Later I moved to RccG
From Branch to branches grin depending on my location

Now in diaspora, still RccG... sometimes regular native churches

5 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by RealAdewole(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Since 5years know i have never step my foot in one even though am a christian
why?

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

We guess that was what the OP means.
Happy Sunday.
We love you too.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Okonjo123(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Omooba77 How many times have you changed Church 5
Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by santakris(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2021
Twice
Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Harrykn: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2021
I used to go to new Churches every Sunday till I finally stop going to church
I dey find money so tey to dey hear offering dey make me remember say I dey poor.
E get the kind money wey I won carry enter church like this eh, 2days I go collect eldership title lol.
Pastor sef go dey like "look for that member!", The lord is calling him.

12 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Anyahuruagu: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Change church.? Abi is the Church The God am serving.?

I can't change church I might actually change Parish but changing church not my thing.

I seek God not church.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2021
RealAdewole:
why?
in the country i am here church is no big deal
Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by lifenija: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Betece:
I don't want to talk about this because its like eating a frog while singing kukere...
There is a saying that goes like this ..no matter how an egg is blessed it can never remove carpet from the river spinal cord ..
Remain blessed peeps and happy sunday

which kind dumb saying is egg n carpet.

mumu talk if u wan talk

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by greenie77: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2021
Never. A cradle Catholic and still practicing the Faith.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Have You Changed Church? by Justkatty(f): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2021
Never
Born Catholic
Raised Catholic
Pray to remain Catholic after marriage and also die a Catholic.

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Aggressive Prayer Of The Psalmist "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" / Is It Wrong For Churches To Wed Couples With Pregnant Brides? / Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.