Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (58331 Views)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Alejoc(m): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2018
Beautiful love story!

More blessings Mrs!
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 22, 2018
With some ladies even if you've 2million naira in the bank just for the wedding ceremony only,the woman can still be asking for a brand new car for herself. "My friends have more money" on Instagram.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by vineyardfarms: 5:12am On Apr 22, 2018
You are blessed, your marriage and family favored. l celebrates GOD'S FAVOR IN YOUR LIFE.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Lifestone(m): 5:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Earthbound:
The most lucrative ventures in Nigeria are politics and provision of religious (preferably Christian) services.
Why not start a church too, since it's a lucrative business
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 22, 2018
ikbnice:
This man was so lucky to have married when girls are good unlike the bunch of girls of nowadays.

You mean the bunch of LAZY Nigerian girls we have now. Buhari was right afterall
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by nagoma(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2018
Not a lazy yoot

Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by satowind(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2018
No worry the man Sabi Bleep nah akwa ibom man. The woman was just confused. See her face nah she is not happy on that wedding pic but the man was.

Lession: no body like broke guys even their parents
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by tolugar: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2018
MrSensor:
I notice the man was smileing on their wedding day and 12 yrs later the man is not smileing.

The weakness of an unsupported man.

I think he feels like the boss now

As in he has landed
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Agbotikuyor007(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2018
Slaying mama and slaying queen nna don see nna life,Pastor ride on,you wil never suffer waste pain.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Isaacvin(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2018
i feel like crying.... so touching. i wonder if women like this still dey.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2018
2morogobeta:
so where is d testimony, what has he gained since? also d woman has aged too much very ugly
always learn to celebrate with people, must he build her a house or buy her a car before he can celebrate her. no wonder Buhari described Nigeria youth has been lazy and uneducated
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by gare(f): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2018
congrats, nut una born plenty, i believe you all have PVCs, you can win election for us. stay blessed Bro. grin grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by godofuck231: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Blessed with five beautiful kids, Mr. Edet Eneh, a Pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Uyo, Akwa Iom state has taken to social media to celebrate his wife for not paying attention to his previous condition and getting married to him against all odds even as a secondary school dropout.

Below is what he wrote on Facebook;

Exactly 12 years ago, against all unimaginable odds, As an undergraduate Medical Student, She agreed to March to the Altar with me to say 'I DO. ' She did not say 'I DO' to PROPERTY. Living in a rented one room sharing latrine toilet with over ten other co-tenants want an appealing abode for a lady. She did not say 'I DO' to FASHION. I had no good clothes then saved some worn out clothes including the cut and joined Suit that was 'wearing' me on the wedding day.

I actually got that suit from my neighbor tailor on the very wedding day. Things were that bad... Very difficult. She didn't say ' I DO' to Academic Qualifications. I was a secondary school dropout struggling to enter the University. SHE SAID I DO TO PROPHECY.

Today, we SEE NOTHING BUT THE GLORY OF GOD. I STAND TO RETURN ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR PROVING HIMSELF FAITHFUL. MAY HIS NAME BE GLORIFIED. Please join us tomorrow Sunday 22nd APRIL as we mark our 12 YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO THE GLORY OF GOD.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/pastor-edet-effiong-eneh-celebrates-12-years-anniversary-with-wife.html

No no no no, I want a prince, rich, handsome and basky, he should earn 4 million above monthly, should drive 4 cars not less than 75 million naira each, should have otedola and the likes as godfathers, 10 houses and 4 boats, he should know how to cook, wash and shop, fix my nails and carry a baby, if he doesn't watch football? Better, must be a plonker in bed, broad chest, 2 degrees, 3 masters degrees and a possible doctorate, should be able to slap buhari on my order........

Menopause oooooo

Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by OboOlora(f): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2018
tolugar:
I noticed the man was smileing on their wedding day and 12 yrs later the woman is smileing.

The power of a supporting woman.

A life companion indeed
Ur keen attention to details is profound and will take u places!
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by guru90: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2018
terrezo2002:
The future of everyone is always bright. If you don't spoil it with your hands, you will surely rejoice

I believe this your lovely statement 100%
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by gassbee: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2018
u just can't see such ladies anymore
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Bethel001(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2018
As an insider of this family and the Ministry, I would say God is awesome, he's still in the business of turning boys into men. From Offiong Lawrence, Sir/Ma'am Congratulations, more ornaments to your marriage.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by tolugar: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2018
OboOlora:

Ur keen attention to details is profound and will take u places!

Thanks. But I may not want t go alone angry
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by victorazyvictor(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Earthbound:
The most lucrative ventures in Nigeria are politics and provision of religious (preferably Christian) services.

If you think religion (christian, church)is a lucrative business, plz open one. grin
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2018
2morogobeta:
so where is d testimony, what has he gained since? also d woman has aged too much very ugly

My dear beauty fades, we won't be young and good looking forever that's why its important to have someone to loves you for you other than the looks.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by kingchris30(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2018
tolugar:
I noticed the man was smileing on their wedding day and 12 yrs later the woman is smileing.

A life companion indeed
you saw that too
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by MarieSucre(f): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
This is a message to all hungry girls waiting to pounce on hardworking ready made men
Who will then marry those men, abi don't they deserve wives too.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by JDhotral4: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2018
tears coming out in my eyes Share Gif: http://media0./media/ldC94BvZwmiIw/200.gif
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by skypebae(f): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
whats that supposed to mean? undecided
MrSensor:
wolf in sheep skin.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Behind every successful man there's a woman. If a man wasn't born into money it makes a lot of sense to stick with the day 1 lady that supported him and made him a better person
MarieSucre:

Who will then marry those men, abi don't they deserve wives too.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Kingsunnyaleke: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lord is good... May the good thing reach my own hands too,, congratulations to them.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by Obec70(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations bros, also to your wife & the wonder kid's, more grace!
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by tsmat(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
tolugar:

A life companion indeed

you are a genius.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by otabaotaba: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
God will in no wise disappoint the faithful
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by ImaIma1(f): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
These women can like hats
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by xendra: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
mchww...broke people marry everyday. as long as you are not expecting anybody to drop their standard for you. cut your coat according to your cloth and you will wear in peace
Re: RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary by MarieSucre(f): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Behind every successful man there's a woman. If a man wasn't born into money it makes a lot of sense to stick with the day 1 lady that supported him and made him a better person

I can see no lie in your comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.