Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

You Can Now Receive Payment With Nigeria Paypal ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Now Receive Payment With Nigeria Paypal ? (351 Views)

Mercy Eke Signs Deal With Nigeria Brewery Limited(video) / Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria / American Rapper Swae Lee Confirms DNA Test Linked With Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Receive Payment With Nigeria Paypal ? by TechGod(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
I heard from a friend online that you can now receive payment from websites to your Nigeria PayPal account, and withdraw to your naira or dom bank account... well I'm here to ask how true is this ?

Is there anyone with good info about this ?

source @ www.cashmergers.com
Re: You Can Now Receive Payment With Nigeria Paypal ? by jimi4us: 12:59am On Apr 22, 2018
TechGod:
I heard from a friend online that you can now receive payment from websites to your Nigeria PayPal account, and withdraw to your naira or dom bank account... well I'm here to ask how true is this ?

Is there anyone with good info about this ?

source @ www.cashmergers.com

if I click that link make my laptop catch fire. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Ft Olamide - ONYEAOMA (official Dance Video) Top #20 Dancers / BREAKING: Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Welcome Third Child / Bbnaija 2018: I Don’t Want Negative Vibes – Nina Dumps Collins For Miracle VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.