Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria (41771 Views)

Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) / Enisa Learns Pidgin From Davido (Video) / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by IamHeWrites: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2020
American singer Enisa has been given the name Eniola after falling in love with Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old expressed her love for Nigeria after her song ‘Love Cycle’ was streamed by Nigerians the most in a tweet.

“This is all you guys Love you & Nigerians you have all my respect,” she wrote on December 3.

On December 4 she described Nigerians as the most loyal people she had ever met also sharing two pictures on Twitter.

The first picture showed where a Nigerian Twitter user commended her for lending her voice to the #EndSARS campaign while the other picture showed the statistics of her song.

“Nigerians Handshake Keeping their word Flag of Nigeria (The most loyal type of people I ever seen lol),” she said.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1334936181885243401?s=20

She asked for a Nigerian name after a Twitter user said he was suspecting she is Nigerian.

“So what’s gonna be my new Nigerian name? Enitan or Eniola,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1335062331156549633?s=20

After a Twitter poll was conducted, the name Eniola won.

On December 5 she announced that she was Eniola for her people in a tweet.

“The people have spoken, so here I am as Eniola for my people,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1335301698341007363?s=20

Enisa also asked her followers who they’d love her to remix her song with.

A Twitter user known as @ArtistHBTL tagged singer Davido and he replied saying they can work together.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1335341823062138887?s=20

Born Enisa Nikaj, Enisa was born in Brooklyn, America.

Her songs include ‘Burn This Bridge’, ‘Glory Days’, ‘Freedom’ and ‘Reunite’.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Unclekayfarms: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2020
She should bear Okanlawon

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by parkervero(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2020
She's Albanian who is seeking to get popular by doing colab with Davido. She is just an upcoming artist who got the attention of Nigerians. I saw her tweets yesterday.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by tyup(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Unclekayfarms:
She should bear Okanlawon
Lol
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Her name should be Nkechi

9 Likes

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
She is just catching cruise with Nigeria to promote her music. It is paying up for her big time

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
parkervero:
She's Albanian who is seeking to get popular by doing colab with Davido. She is just an upcoming artist who got the attention of Nigerians. I saw her tweets yesterday.
She is trying to promote her career with her solidarity with the Nigerian youth during the endsars protest.
She is reaping the reward now

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by MuscularDick(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
She is just catching cruise with Nigeria to promote her music. It is paying up for her big time
You will just sit in your comfortable bubble and start preempting trash. Your comments are always veering off tangents. Bleep off

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by olamidedivotee(f): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
Her name should be Nkechi
grin

Nkechi koor Ngolo Kante ni

O se ori pelebe bi furo werey

angry

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Hintona(f): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
She's beautiful though I would have preferred Enitan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by revived: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by slawormiir: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Na her slim body i just love
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Kuns84(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
The rate at which Nigerians are so thirsty for the acceptance of outsiders tho lipsrsealed Once a white/caucasian person expresses a slight interest in anything Nigerian we start foaming in the mouth embarassed

After all the hype, I actually went to listen to this girl's music and it's nothing short of TRASH! #justsaying.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Bigggloadofcum: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin

Say it as it is. Nigeria is giving her career more essence.

Prior to this time she received a prophesy, the exact word she was told is "dry bones shall rise again".

She went home in shock and completely confused, then booooom! Nigeria came to the picture. Double-booom! Nigeria's top artist Davido showed up.

From what I heard she'd be in Nigeria this month.

Never doubt a prophesy. Never!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by islamicpenis: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2020

as a born again Alhaji and practicing pastor and imam have you given your life to Allah and Jesus his son
Pls Before chosing a Nigerian name chose a chrislamic Name like sahmed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Dailyhappenings: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
and shes pretty oo... she for come make i give am name from hausa land... see advise Nengi dey give after jowo video oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_JUEp8jygg
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by mayskit4luv(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Zane2point4(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
I know it must be igbo or yoruba name she go choose..

You for try answer nurudeen ,or malik or aishat

8 Likes

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Jackyboy: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Eniola badmus enko grin grin
Rivers man needs to sample her 1st to believe this story grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by motionarena: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please do not adopt Afonja name it will end in premium tears

7 Likes

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by allanphash7(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
K
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by AfonjaMuslim: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Is she a cannibal?
She is too pretty to bear a Yoruba name

2 Likes

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Eniola -person of wealth
Better name for better lady

You this beerfra people sha like wailing and crying grin grin
That's your hobby tbh
Dem give pesin eniola you don start to show your hobby (crying and wailing ) all over this thread
So na uche dem for name am
Half brain morons
Go change am from eniola
Oloshi people

18 Likes

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
cheesy Nice name

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, 3D wallpaper, 3D wall panel and artificial grass

1 Like

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Pofgrace(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
IamHeWrites:
American singer Enisa has been given the name Eniola after falling in love with Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old expressed her love for Nigeria after her song ‘Love Cycle’ was streamed by Nigerians the most in a tweet.

“This is all you guys Love you & Nigerians you have all my respect,” she wrote on December 3.

On December 4 she described Nigerians as the most loyal people she had ever met also sharing two pictures on Twitter.

The first picture showed where a Nigerian Twitter user commended her for lending her voice to the #EndSARS campaign while the other picture showed the statistics of her song.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1334936181885243401?s=20

She asked for a Nigerian name after a Twitter user said he was suspecting she is Nigerian.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1335062331156549633?s=20

After a Twitter poll was conducted, the name Eniola won.

On December 5 she announced that she was Eniola for her people in a tweet.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1335301698341007363?s=20

Enisa also asked her followers who they’d love her to remix her song with.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1335341823062138887?s=20

Born Enisa Nikaj, Enisa was born in Brooklyn, America.

Her songs include ‘Burn This Bridge’, ‘Glory Days’, ‘Freedom’ and ‘Reunite’.

1 Like

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by healthern: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
This land is for sale
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Olam09(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Vinex4uba(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
I love this!
At least this singular acts have shown that love is truly blind...
Getting a Nigerian name is a very interesting thing because it will avail her the golden opportunity to life learn her boyfriend's language from here....
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ewu

This would make buharis brain work again?

Become a Nigerian living in Oshodi or rumuola then I'd take u serious.
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Lovelies1: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gv
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by maxjax(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
good for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olive Utalor: I Can’t Accept Marriage Proposal That Doesn’t Come With A Car / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.