Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Bbnaija: Tobi Or Miracle; Who Wins Bbnaija 2018? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tobi Or Miracle; Who Wins Bbnaija 2018? (385 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tobi Or Miracle; Who Wins Bbnaija 2018? by Jamezafolabi40(m): 3:31am On Apr 22, 2018
The Reality TV show that has gotten everyone's eyes glued to the TV BBnaija Double Wahala would finally be coming to an end, indeed was a double wahala, Right from the beginning of the show to this point, everyday is a banger Back to back but
the headache now is who is going home with the big With the whooping sum of N45million wow!, as far as the winner is concerned, I think the focus is not really on the ladies Cee-c, Nina, and Alex, I think the Chase for the big prize is in between that Yoruba boy Tobi and Miracle, Sincerely these guys have been fantastic since the beginning of the the show.

Nevertheless, there's no man born with perfection, meaning all men are bound to make mistakes, At a point in the show these guys had their flaws especially Tobi but won't really talk much before I get crucified here, but they were able to overturn it which has seen them and the 3 others through to these grand finale.

http://www.gistmattaz.com/2018/04/bbnaija-who-wins-n45m-grand-prize-tobi.html?m=1

But what do you think? Can there be a surprise and Alex Win? Or Nina?
http://www.gistmattaz.com/2018/04/bbnaija-who-wins-n45m-grand-prize-tobi.html?m=1
Freebie
First, Tenth, 40th, 60th And 100th Comments on the blog Wins 1k recharge each

(1) (Reply)

Mr Legend Ft Charlie Song_ I Found U Video / Lazy Nigerian Youth - Dr Mayourltv / One Principle You Need To Live A Better Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.