Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ghanaian Guy Stabbed To Death In London (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Guy Stabbed To Death In London (photos) (887 Views)

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Guy Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by HeWrites(m): 4:35am On Apr 22, 2018
The sister of a young Ghanaian man has taken to Twitter to share how she lost her brother this morning.
According to Naya, her only brother got stabbed this morning.

She took to Twitter to share his photos and wrote;
"My younger brother, my only brother got stabbed to death this morning. Guys this needs to stop. The pain I’m experiencing is indescribable"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/ghanaian-guy-stabbed-to-death-in-london-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Ghanaian Guy Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Pat081: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2018
Wot did he do or wot biz dey do together dat he want to play wise
Re: Ghanaian Guy Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by tetula123(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2018
RIP man.
something must kill a man, even Aids fears ebola
Re: Ghanaian Guy Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2018
So someone saw he stabbed him with no just cause nawao its well rip
Re: Ghanaian Guy Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2018
I still don't understand the rational behind these incessant stabbing of black teenagers in the UK. Honestly I don't. Shootings in the US; Stabbings in the UK.

My condolences to the bereaved. cry cry cry
Re: Ghanaian Guy Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Whizdorm001(m): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2018
The thing wey black no good na foreign things dem dey like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Man Connives With Friend To Kill Mother For Money Ritual / Video: Woman Parks Ford Explorer SUV, Jumps Into Lagoon In Lagos / Elderly Man Forced To Eat The Alligator Pepper He Threw Inside A Grave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.