Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' (21351 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Amagite(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Nigerian producer, Samklef says Cee-C acts like a psychopath and should see psychiatrist if she wins the grand prize today.

This is coming after videos of Cee-C warning her dad not to tell her how to act went viral yesterday.

The video also showed her warning fellow housemates not to mention her name in their interviews else she won't take it lightly.

Samklef tweeted;

"If cee c should win please let her go see a psychiatrist she acts like a psychopath.."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-c-should-psychiatrist-psychopath-samklef.html

2 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by IamD18: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by partnerbiz4: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2018
Na makebelieve naa..
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Khd95(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Wait u mean samklef still deygrin

I thought he was sold together with PHCN

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by OKorowanta: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2018
I thought this guy is now selling fried fish in Togo.
Na Cee C you won take trend?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Sarang(f): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2018
A psychopath is someone devoid of any type of emotions.. For the fact she got angry, was inlove,she does not in any way act like a psychopath.. Just aggressive.. needs to curb her anger
Use your dictionary Mr.Klef smiley

Modified: He's actually right..Agressive is Psychopath. What is the word for devoid of emotions then? embarassed
P.s: Alexithymia

Please see my signature

22 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Sharon6(f): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Un
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Abbey2sam(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2018
OKorowanta:
I thought this guy is now selling fried fish in Togo.
Na Cee C you won take trend?

Trying to ridicule him?

He's signed to convit music (Akin)

21 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Loyalblak007(f): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by iamtardey: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2018
if it's not samvita i don't know what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by swaggss: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Khd95:

Chai people

16 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by BarrackGhost(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2018
cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DAbeg guy. Its too early. Today nah Sunday.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by ToriBaze: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Cee-C Won't Take This Likely With you

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by charain: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2018
How Cee-C acts is none of your business.
Any parent whose child feature on bbnaija should keep quiet
because they refuse to act when it matters most. They should
let adults choose whatever they want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Jaynom(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2018
This guy can't enjoy his retirement quietly

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Samclef And Celebrity Should Not Be Put In The Same Sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by SuperSuave(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2018
No be lie. I don't watch the show but with the clips and news I see online, she talks too much, very unwise.

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Claireshan1(f): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Not just a psychiatrist she needs deliverance as well sad

15 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by obamd: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2018
True
She's this close to having a nervous breakdown but people think she's just being herself.
She needs to see a psychologist.

10 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by tintingz(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2018
Claireshan1:
Deliverance is imaginary, she need counseling.

# Addressing the topic.

Even though parents shouldn't condemn their adults children in the show(they are adults enough to decide what they want) but the arrogant and disrespectful thing to do in the show is to talk disrespectfully about your parents, this is something the public is watching.

4 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by chocorex(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2018
Khd95:
hahaha, youre so funny.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Claireshan1(f): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2018
tintingz:
Deliverance is imaginary, she need counseling.
all join

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2018
Sarang:
A psychopath is someone devoid of any type of emotions.. For the fact she got angry, was inlove,she does not in any way act like a psychopath.. Just aggressive.. needs to curb her anger
Use your dictionary Mr.Klef smiley

Modified: He's actually right..Agressive is Psychopath. What is the word for devoid of emotions then? embarassed
P.s: Alexithymia

Please see my signature

Narcissistic

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by zicoraads: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2018
Everyone wants to trend because Cee-C is trending.

Even my post garners more likes than his own. And I'm not a celebrity undecided

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2018
The right adjective is actually "paranoid"

1 Like

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by sloopyy: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2018
Not a Ceec fan, but it’s becoming stale how most people want to jump on her issue and even become therapist, some of them are still battling with their own personal demons, but then they want to be the judge of others and advisers. Whatever choice she makes or attitudes she decides to live by, just let her be. No ones life or destiny is tied to hers. Her Life, Her Rules, Her Karma.

Live and Let Live.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2018
Claireshan1:

Truth is many of people who have some characters need deliverance as they are demon-possessed but don't know it.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by bammy777(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2018
Drama queen. As for me, I like u Cee-c

3 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Sarang(f): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Narcissistic

uh uh.. narcissism is different; excess interest in oneself,manipulative and conceit..
After watching their fight I think Tobi is narcissistic or at least manipulative..

3 Likes

Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by tintingz(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Claireshan1:
all join
Deliverance can't do anything, she's not possess with some imaginary spirit, what she need is counseling.
Re: Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2018
Sarang:

uh uh.. narcissism is different; excess interest in oneself,manipulative and conceit..
After watching their fight I think Tobi is narcissistic or at least manipulative..

Nope, this is just the basic definition of narcissism, it goes deeper. Way way deeper, anyway, anyone with such behavior is demon-possessed, but would claim otherwise. Deliverance is the way out, and then counseling and re-programming the mind. I can't say about Tobi, but look around the entire country, it's hard to see people that are neither narcissists or manipulative people. A lot of people today are not whole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) / Shatta Michy: "Shatta Wale Pulled A Gun On Me For More Than 3 Times" / Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.