Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says (1324 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by NaijaCelebrity: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Acts Like A Kid, Why I Dealt With Her – Nollywood Director Chima Okoroji 

Nollywood filmmaker and director Nwa Chineke (real name Chima Okoroji) has recalled his bitter encounter with Tonto Dikeh and how their relationship has not been on a good level since then.

See  his recent chat with The Entertainer.

What did you do to Tonto Dike?

I tried several times to caution her in a very soft way. As a director, you have to know how to pamper your artiste. If you don’t pamper them, they would not give you the best. It does not mean that pampering works all the time, some talents are stubborn and as such pride stops them from learning. Tonto thought nobody can talk to her, and as far as I am concerned in this industry, she is a kid to me.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-director-chima-okoroji-tonto-dikeh-stubborn-arrogant-acts-like-kid/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by attention007(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by MrBigiman: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by divinehand2003(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Spoilt kid indeed. You are not far from the truth my brother.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2017
I don't know her personally, but I still think he Is right

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by graciella(f): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2017
He is very stupid and childish for granting this interview. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by skuki123: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2017
hmmmm grin grin grin grin
graciella:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by Biggcake: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2017
graciella:
Try not to insult when making your point.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by PenlsCaP: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by Larrey(f): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2017
It shows grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Stop ranting and just stop working with her simple. Why he sounding so bitter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Stubborn & Arrogant, She Acts Like A Kid – Chima Okoroji Says by graciella(f): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Biggcake:
Try not to insult when making your point.
Nwanna mechie onu I wasn't talking to you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Only Go For One Concert, Whose Will You Go For? / Couple Who Died In Car Crash Two Months After Their Wedding Have Been Buried / Davido And Chioma (girlfriend ) Seen Together after his friend called her Skrep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.